Lets talk GEC!

Total guess, but perhaps they'll make a batch of #12 powder horns while they're doing the toothpicks.

That sounds like a good bet. The only thing I could think was that maybe there’s a Cripple Creek SFO on the 97..... everything else in the picture is 97 related. GEC doesn’t use horn anymore and the buffalo is the Cripple Creek shield. Someone shout out if they’re in the know!

I like to stay informed and am part of many different groups that include folks more in the know...but I haven't heard a thing. If there was a Cripple Creek coming out I probably would have been told by one of their dealers that I correspond with rather frequently. Based on how the last Cripple Creek run went...I can't imagine they would purposely keep a new offering secret :thumbsup:

I confirmed the buffalo represents an SFO comin up...and there will be another Cripple Creek but not until later in the year

Bob Cargill (of Cripple Creek) used/s a three legged Buffalo shield. So I can't imagine it'd be anything else.

However, the walking bear shield for AMKCA is based off of Bob Cargill's buffalo shield and I know they're doing an SFO with that shield.

Always the best email, especially on a Friday.
zLTAAvm.jpg

Back