Lion Steel "Roundhead" Euro-Barlow

Anyone got the size of the torx screws? I missed it if already posted, I have tried to read every post but my phone acts up at times.

Anyone got the size of the torx screws? I missed it if already posted, I have tried to read every post but my phone acts up at times.

They are T6 screws (unless I put my bits back in the wrong order!). Some covers have flat heads and some are rounded. I did not measure the depth, but you can check my video on it to get an idea.

As I posted in the Euro Barlow picture thread, I will post two of them here for you who have not been in there yet. The rest will be going up in the pic thread tomorrow.

I love my Ram's Horn, but I also wanted something more "Workaday", so I made these:
View attachment 751072 View attachment 751073
Black canvas micarta slabs and a bolster delete.

Dark Shadow. Looks great! Nice job.

Introducing..... Ebony. :D

IMG_20141130_131213_F.jpg

These are for my Ram's Horn. I do not have a TPI or length measurements.

Bolster screws:
Thread: .074"
Head: .142"

Slab screw:
Thread: .074"
Head: .149"
They are all T6 bits, except for the pivot.

just got mine in stag today, it's really nice! thanks Mike and CK, and for the sheath too! very nice of you. when open there's a little daylight on one side between spring and liner, pile side stag a little gray; but all in all a great value/knife. it will see a lot of pocket time starting right now.
Lionsteel_Markside.JPG Lionsteel_Pileside.jpg

New pics of my Micarta Mod posted in the Euro-Barlow picture thread.

Back