Liu Kang (Dan Huang) - when is enough...well, enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUF

I think maybe it should be allowed to list as many knives as you want - once. Like a 70% OFF going out of business sale. I could really get behind an idea like that.

After witnessing his antics, I just do the easiest thing possible, I do not even enter a sales thread he has posted. I am in total agreement with others here that he should be either banned for his past actions and attitude, or made to keep out of the individual sales section and perhaps have his own LK for sale section.

Skating around paying taxes and claiming a legitimate business is really where I get chapped. He gets all the benefits of a taxpayer while contributing nothing. The honest hard working person is the one really taking it up the tail-pipe for his shenanigans. Really gets me steamed when I think about it.

Not sure how the mods can't see how he is infecting Bladeforums, it is quite disgusting. Action needs to be taken.

sloth357

Platinum m0f0
Platinum Member
So... then why is he still not banned?

The writing is all here.. He should have his own website or subforum.

Pay taxes for being a business and quit being a FUC ING B TCH. <--- that doesnt count as an infraction does it? O_O

Really, I'm about to crack down and put a "No more than 10 items per ad, no more than 4 ads per 30 days" rule into effect.

If you've got more than 50 items you are actively selling, PAY THE MONEY AND BUY YOURSELF A FRIGGIN WEBSITE. For the amount of time you are wasting reposting everything here, you could have a functioning storefront website and not have to deal with all the hassle.

Sounds about right to me. :thumbup: Of course, then I predict a wave of "individuals" will materialize and start posting the max number of ads with the max number of items every month. The knives will all be from LK, of course.

on_the_edge

Gold Member
Sounds about right to me. :thumbup: Of course, then I predict a wave of "individuals" will materialize and start posting the max number of ads with the max number of items every month. The knives will all be from LK, of course.

If true, then giving him his own little place to sell will have the same outcome. He will sell in the "LK stuff FS" area and then have one or more of his cronies listing at least some of the same knives in the individual forum (likely without pics, or at least with different pics). Even if he gets booted, I have no doubt that some of his knives will make it onto the Busse FS by Individuals forum one way or another. I am not suggesting that a less-than-perfect course of action should not be taken; rather, I just want to point out what we all know will undoubtedly happen.

Karda

BANNED
I honestly don't think giving him his own subforum for sales or further modifying the rules is a good idea at all.

He has already shown that he doesnt have the ability to give others common courtesy and that any benefits given him often end up abused in the end. If it has to go so far as to modify the rules again for this one person at the expense of everyone else or to consider giving him a subforum, He should be banned. Because, quite frankly that is the only way that he will understand the consequences of his actions and possibly be forced to set up his own website to sell his wares.

Last edited:

cbwoods67

Platinum Member
I don't know if it would be the right thing to do and I wouldn't be the one to do it, but would there be a way to make it a poll to decide what should be done? I know Spark has spoken, I just figured a poll might be a way to influence the ultimate decision and let more people voice their opinions. Maybe it wouldn't be right to put him on the spot like that. And I do not know for sure LK's tax situation, but would it be some sort of a liability to keep him around? I mean is there any way the forum could be punished for hosting him, or would it all be his personal business?
Just some thoughts. After all this is a community.

I just want to say that there is no proof that he doesn't declare his income, it is pure speculation on everyone's part. Don't get me wrong I am not a LK supporter and find the crap he pulls here repulsive. I just wanted to point out that the tax thing is not a fact, unless there is someone here from the IRS that can prove he doesn't pay taxes on his sales income.

dericdesmond

Gold Member
I just want to say that there is no proof that he doesn't declare his income, it is pure speculation on everyone's part. Don't get me wrong I am not a LK supporter and find the crap he pulls here repulsive. I just wanted to point out that the tax thing is not a fact, unless there is someone here from the IRS that can prove he doesn't pay taxes on his sales income.

True that. I was wondering if I missed something.

din

Gold Member
the fact that jerry not only condones but endorses liu kang's asshattery is an indictment of busse as well. he could have easily put a stop to it instead of lobbying for the D-bag, and the resultant circle-jerk has made BFC as a whole a lot less fun than it used to be. get rid of them both.

Esav Benyamin

MidniteSuperMod
1. din, knock it off. Jerry Busse is not the topic.

2. cosmophonic12, I moved your posts offline for now since I think they are outside the scope of this thread.
We have so many threads on this person, some of you have lost track of which one you're posting in.

I agree too many Lui Kang threads...
There should be reasonable limits

If LK can flood the forum as he sees fit why can't the rest of us ?

Are you suggesting we need to get someone to help wangle us a special deal to post where we like as well ? Regardless of the rules every one else is bound by of course........

LMT66

Gold Member
This is the place to post site feedback.

Feel free to voice your opinion on LK's actions here on BFC..

RedbeAR15

Platinum Plucker
Platinum Member
What does it take for a man to learn? Key word here is "man"

He completely turned me off the Busse Forum
and is really putting a bad taste in my mouth
for BladeForums.
I find myself spending more and more of my time on other forums,
and I have even started supporting one of them financially.
(became a paying member)
If BF wont dump that character,well,
nuff said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.