lum folder failing a spine whack test repeatedly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this man has started another Thread on Mr. La Bella's forum and is getting the same reaction as the one he has gotten here.

His name there is Booger or Something.

It appears he is not well thought of there either.

Jim

Hi Tummler,

If a knife fails a spine wack test, it is not likely to suddenly be repaired.

Whatever caused the failure in the first place is still there. You can test it over and over until you get tired, but it will not likely fix itself. Your knife knowledge seems to be limited.

Occasionally a new linerlock might fail based on a burr that seats, and then it works, but this does not appear to be a new knife.

Now 7 pages later on a public forum, you are still complaining. Your credibility is diminishing.

If you have a problem with a Spyderco knife, working with customer service might get it fixed. Maintaining an argument with our customers, does not serve.

If you send in a very offensive letter, I might just throw it away. You can be fed up with Spyderco, but I assure you, there are a few customers that Spyderco gets fed up with as well.

I would suggest that you let this thread die and send in your knife.

sal

I believe this man has started another Thread on Mr. La Bella's forum and is getting the same reaction as the one he has gotten here.

Jim

Yes, "Boogerball". The same creative genius that posted a video (over there) on how to light a wet bic lighter.

I'm curious, Spyderco fans used to be known as Knifenuts...are we officially changing the name to Spyderco Fanboys? Or did he make that up?

If it's changing I'll have to get a new t-shirt.

Hi Tummler,

If a knife fails a spine wack test, it is not likely to suddenly be repaired.

Whatever caused the failure in the first place is still there. You can test it over and over until you get tired, but it will not likely fix itself. Your knife knowledge seems to be limited.

Occasionally a new linerlock might fail based on a burr that seats, and then it works, but this does not appear to be a new knife.

Now 7 pages later on a public forum, you are still complaining. Your credibility is diminishing.

If you have a problem with a Spyderco knife, working with customer service might get it fixed. Maintaining an argument with our customers, does not serve.

If you send in a very offensive letter, I might just throw it away. You can be fed up with Spyderco, but I assure you, there are a few customers that Spyderco gets fed up with as well.

sal

you know, your response makes me think even less of you and your company.... I'll keep the POS just as I have for the last year... I thought you were actually gonna help me with your "excellent customer service"... I should've figured..... shiny footprints... LOL follow my footprints to Benchmade... LOL
good luck with all that.... LOL :jerkit:

troll-web.jpg

you know, your response makes me think even less of you and your company.... I'll keep the POS just as I have for the last year... I thought you were actually gonna help me with your "excellent customer service"... I should've figured..... shiny footprints... LOL follow my footprints to Benchmade... LOL

thank goodness tummler is going to benchmade--hope he enjoys his stay and for the love of god doesn't come back.

btw very well said Sal:thumbup:

sal

Perhaps this thread could be renamed, "Tummler Fails A Sal-Whack Test Repeatedly."

Inappropriate laughter is a sign of mental illness. . . not that anyone is surprised.

The knife must still be useable:confused:.

I would love to have a Lum Tanto, even if I could only slice some cardboard. Quit your whining since your knife can still be used.

What knife? He hasn't got a knife. If he did, why wouldn't he take Sal up on his offer, especially after all this talk.

I hope he does have it, and that he slits his wrists for the good of mankind.

Esav- start checking for multiple login names on this bozo. Attention whores like him can't help picking fights over their own ignorance.

BK6

Jim

Yes, "Boogerball". The same creative genius that posted a video (over there) on how to light a wet bic lighter.

Easy fellahs, Mr.LaBella is everywhere ;)

*I see dead people*

This thread has nothing to do with Jerzee Devil

Thanks,
Ron LaBella Jr.

I got a titanium atr in a trade here. It had blade play, and that drives me crazy. I figured I would keep the knife though and that spyderco would be able to fix it. I e-mailed, and they told me to send it in. I did, and it was sent back with a note saying it had been fixed and sharpened to the best of thier abilities. But, the knife was in the exact same condition as I sent it. I e-mailed them again. They said send it back in and they'd cover return shipping due to the mix-up. So I did. Then I got a call from them and the customer service lady said that they might not be able to get it fixed, but that I could recieve a credit for it if I so chose. In the end, I kept the knife and recently traded it off. -Not a big deal. Overall, I'd say the service was okay. The offer of a credit was a good thing and appreciated. But I also would of liked to of had a ti atr without play. I'm sure it's hard to keep parts for every knife on hand, especially as they've had so many different knives over time. It is what it is, I guess. I believe they are a good company, but perhaps the warranty should state that it's only in effect untill the knife is out of production at which point a credit can be offered...? I don't doubt that if you sent benchamde an older, discontinued model for repair, they'd have the same issues with parts also. But then again, if STR can fix the knife, shouldn't the company be able to find a way too?

STR charges money to fix the knife. If Spyderco has to keep a knifemaker or two on the payroll to rebuild knives, it will cost, they can't absorb that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back