lum folder failing a spine whack test repeatedly

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know, your response makes me think even less of you and your company.... I'll keep the POS just as I have for the last year... I thought you were actually gonna help me with your "excellent customer service"... I should've figured..... shiny footprints... LOL follow my footprints to Benchmade... LOL
good luck with all that.... LOL :jerkit:

Yep, your nothing but a troll and Spyderco is better off without customers like you. I'm feeling sorry for Benchmade though.

Im sorry, I was surprised at the OP's remarks to the subject,

thank you

Keith H

second edit: I also thought that this was whine and cheese, I won't let it happen again.

Please Mods, edit the previous post. While it does show the ignorance of the OP, it is not needed now. He already proved enough.

BK6

Why was that copied to here? The original poster wrote it elsewhere. I am not going to moderate YouTube!

Whom do you expect me to ban? Keith_H? He's the one who put it on our screens.

(I would also appreciate when you all find something inappropriate posted that you do not quote it again and again and then expect us to clean it all up.)

wineandcheese.jpg
?

Perhaps?

I am surprised it is not there already. Undoubtedly it needs to die, but a death in Whine & Cheese is usually more flamboyant.

What knife? He hasn't got a knife. If he did, why wouldn't he take Sal up on his offer, especially after all this talk.

LOL I guess you think I used a stage prop to make the video... LOL the reason I'm not sending the knife back to CS is because I got an offer from somebody wanting to buy it for what I have in it... I had much rather get rid of it entirely than have ANY dealings with Spyderco at this point.... :jerkit: LOL

You bought an old, used knife with a bad lock. It is no longer Spyderco's responsibility at that point, bottom line. You should have taken your complaints to the original seller you bought it from.

You are lucky to have gotten the response you got from Sal at all. What you've shown in return is nothing but disrespect and stupidity. Nobody but you is holding Spyderco responsible for any of this. Nobody but you has tarnished their reputation in this thread.

You have failed to do anything but make yourself look stupid and unreasonable.

tummler, that thing on YouTube shows you are utterly classless. After putting something like that on the internet you deserve nothing but ridicule. That is something that would be done by an angry immature adolescent.

You bought an old, used knife with a bad lock. It is no longer Spyderco's responsibility at that point, bottom line. You should have taken your complaints to the original seller you bought it from.

You are lucky to have gotten the response you got from Sal at all. What you've shown in return is nothing but disrespect and stupidity. Nobody but you is holding Spyderco responsible for any of this. Nobody but you has tarnished their reputation in this thread.

You have failed to do anything but make yourself look stupid and unreasonable.

whats unreasonable about complaining when "the industry's best" customer service doesn't offer to fix (or offer any sort of "credit" or refund) a clearly defective product??? I only cussed Sal when it became evident that the customer service at Spyderco wasn't going to help me in any way...!!! I for one think that Sal's response above was condescending and only furthered my dislike of his company... real "classy" Sal....
I certainly don't expect _ _ Spydo (who I bought it from) to fix it, or offer me any kind of refund...!!! (I don't hold him responsible for any of this)thats not his job... its the job of people in CUSTOMER SERVICE AT SPYDERCO to take care of issues like this, AND THEY DIDN'T...
at least the person who is (hopefully) going to buy it from me knows the actual story behind it/deal with it... lol

tummler, that thing on YouTube shows you are utterly classless. After putting something like that on the internet you deserve nothing but ridicule. That is something that would be done by an angry immature adolescent.

oh, the internet is such a classy place... LOL I'm not the type of person to care what other people think of me.... DUH... Its the internet.... LOL

if the mods wanna lock it up its fine with me,,, I'm shipping the knife out today, so the problem is out of my hands... LOL... at least I got to sell a knife to somebody who knows the real deal about it, and is okay with it, and I didn't even have to buy a freaking membership...LOL ban me if you want... I don't care
the video WILL STAY UP ON YOUTUBE so that the average person will know my disgust with "the best customer service in the industry"... I know first hand how Spyderco treats their customers and the real deal with Sal and his second-rate company... LOL

oh, the internet is such a classy place... LOL I'm not the type of person to care what other people think of me.... DUH... Its the internet.... LOL

The internet may not be a classy place, but BF tries to be.

All of this venom directed at Spyderco and not one word uttered against the forumite who sold you the knife in the first place.

:rolleyes:

No wrong again. This is part of the knife community. not a place to make a fool of yourself and not care. DUH.

Yep, your nothing but a troll and Spyderco is better off without customers like you. I'm feeling sorry for Benchmade though.

oh no,.... you think I'm a troll :jerkit: ... coming from a guy that does nothing but stir up drama in the GBATU forum...LOL... If you think I'm a troll, I DON"T CARE!!! I'm just getting the word out that NOT EVERYBODY THINKS SPYDERCO CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT.... this was the first and only time I even TRIED to send something back...LOL...

No wrong again. This is part of the knife community. not a place to make a fool of yourself and not care. DUH.

I say what I want when I want in real life.... and still don't care what people think of me... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back