March BOTM <117 COCOBOLO 154CM>

so wish list thread..
awesome....

folder wise...a copper scaled large size or xl...would be better...vantage with 20cv or cpm154.

fixed blade...a 107 reissue cpm154 and in stag......

DeSotoSky DeSotoSky your time dating with Carson there. the young folks will have no idear on that one.

Yep... they've missed out on some really comedy classics, but then, what passes for comedy today makes our stuff not so funny, because it requires a modicum of thought to appreciate it.

I'm with Jeff.... a 212 with a s35V blade.

Makael Makael Mike has an escapee... not stamps and unsharpened. Odd how the tang is pinched in width, I can't think of a reason. Thanks for showing, always interesting to see these knives naked. Has it been thru heat treat?

My bet is a fixed blade again, possibly another kitchen knife. But I was thinking the other day that Bantam pro would be interest. Take the 285, pull some of the paperstone or some other micarta out of the vault and give it a nice handle.

Makael Makael Mike has an escapee... not stamps and unsharpened. Odd how the tang is pinched in width, I can't think of a reason. Thanks for showing, always interesting to see these knives naked. Has it been thru heat treat?
I'm not sure if heat treat is done or not. I'll test it. Curiosity sake.

It's time folks, it will be Wednesday or Thursday of this week.
Hopefully Carnac the Magnificent has predicted correctly.

View attachment 1528366
I'm hoping that it doesn't drop today because I'll be 100 miles North of cell reception for much of the day. If my addiction to these BOTM's continues much longer I may need to invest in a satellite phone. :confused:

March 2021 Buck of the Month released!

117 Brahma in 154cm steel with Cocobolo handle. Qty 500

0117CCSBOTM-B.jpg

0117CCSBOTM-B_1.jpg

Last edited:
DeSotoSky DeSotoSky I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. I would recommend you update your thread title to include "Released".:)

I see you changed it to "March BOTM <117 COCOBOLO 154CM>", which is even better.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back