• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My experience with Ann_Dem

ann_dem, you should check on the reputation of those you wish to insult before you call them trolls. None of the three fit that description. In fact, your actions in this thread have taken you down a few notches in my opinion of you.

You state that you do not have to prove anything, but when it is you that claims that someone emailed you 8 - 10 times a day, you damn well better be able to back it up. If you are not willing to do that, you should keep those kinds of comments to yourself. In fact, unsubstantiated comments like that could be considered trolling.

I don't have to check anyones reputaion to speak my own mind.

Thanks for playing Keith....

Ann am extremely interested in your Bokers but instead,
I'd like to join the likes of the Gigster,Peterinct and Coop.
So could you please put me on your Ignore list.

Will post back when I get done shaving. :jerkit:

Doug

5 pages... amazing !

too bad I'm replied in this thread in first place...

well, at least I know now :)

Marry Christams and Happy Hanukkah everyone!!! ;)

check my boker's sale thread ! I'm selling everything left from my collection :( LOW PRICES

Boy, what a class act. Turning a Good, Bad and Ugly thread into a sales pitch. :jerkit:

Do me a favor too, and add me to that ignore list.

For all you folks thinking that ann_dem is a woman, he's not.

ann_dem, instead of you adding me to your ignore list, I will add you to mine. Your posts aren't worth reading anyway.

a guy named ann?? thats like a boy named sue lol, whats up with that?

or does ann simply mean something else in this case (ie not a name)??

Boy, what a class act. Turning a Good, Bad and Ugly thread into a sales pitch. :jerkit:

Do me a favor too, and add me to that ignore list.

sure , no problem ! you are welcome !

p.s and pls , read the whole thread next time before making comments....

Ann am extremely interested in your Bokers but instead,
I'd like to join the likes of the Gigster,Peterinct and Coop.
So could you please put me on your Ignore list.

Will post back when I get done shaving. :jerkit:

Doug

sure , you will make a nice comapny to the mofos , added !

Счастливого Рождества! :thumbup:

Счастливого Рождества :)

For all you folks thinking that ann_dem is a woman, he's not.

ann_dem, instead of you adding me to your ignore list, I will add you to mine. Your posts aren't worth reading anyway.

Oh My Lord

This is priceless !!!!

Now I'm not a woman !!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

so Keith , you came to my thread to let me know that you have added me to ignore ?

Peace%20Dove.bmp

Oh My Lord

This is priceless !!!!

Now I'm not a woman !!!!!

Must be a . . . .
blondmoment.gif

Well now. . . .let's shed some light. . . .

Here's a snap shot of ann_dem's profile on another forum:

Statistics and Personal Information for ann_dem

Registration Date May 23 2006,4:52 pm
Last Profile Update May 23 2006,6:40 pm
Last login date: June 02 2006,11:21 am
Total Posts 37
This Member's Gender Male

When registering on this particular forum, the "Gender" default is not to select a gender, which will show in the user profile as, "No Information Entered." In other words, the registering member has to specifically "opt-in" and select "Male" or "Female" or "opt-out" by not making a selection.

It could be argued that there could be other ann_dem's on the Web. True, but what are the chances of the same person hawking the exact same knives on two different forums.

It could also argued that the gender selection during registration was made in error.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. . . . Highly unlikely.

Why ? :D

Same forum. . . . . . The quote below (I've "X'ed" out the forumite's name for the time being) originated in the "Knives For Sale/Trade" sub forum.

The thread was started by ann_dem, attempting to hawk the massive list of production knives - for relatively high end production knives.

Concerns were raised, in this particular thread, about ann_dem's spamming other "For Sale" threads with the massive list of knives for trade.

Anywhoz, ann_dem was receiving some inquiries and one of the regulars attempted to warn folks where ann_dem resided.

Another forumite responded with the following post. . . . .

XXXXXX said:
he told me he was in Israel???

The chances of two mistakes in "Gender" identity. . . . . .
nutsycuckoo.gif

I don't know who Ann is or if she is a dealer but I thought at first she was from IL,USA too.I can see where Peter would get very worried with how everything went with this other person from Iseral scaming knife sells.
It would have been much better all arond if the location had beeen made clear from the start.I have no trouble dealing with people outside the US as long as they are up front about it.
If the pay pal is going to an account in a differant name please tell the person this,that is a huge red flag when I send a payment and it shows it was sent to a differant name.

Wow, seven straight posts that say - This user is on your Ignore List. That must have saved me what would have been a huge amount of wasted time.

I'm beginning to wonder if those that are claiming that ann_dem is Vlad aren't raving lunatics after all. I'm going to see if I can investigate that a little further. If there is anyone that has sent a payment to ann_dem that wouldn't mind emailing me the address that the payment went to, I would appreciate it. You can send me an email by clicking on my name and then clicking on - Send email to Keith Montgomery.

Must be a . . . .
blondmoment.gif

Well now. . . .let's shed some light. . . .

Here's a snap shot of ann_dem's profile on another forum:

When registering on this particular forum, the "Gender" default is not to select a gender, which will show in the user profile as, "No Information Entered." In other words, the registering member has to specifically "opt-in" and select "Male" or "Female" or "opt-out" by not making a selection.

It could be argued that there could be other ann_dem's on the Web. True, but what are the chances of the same person hawking the exact same knives on two different forums.

It could also argued that the gender selection during registration was made in error.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. . . . Highly unlikely.

Why ? :D

Same forum. . . . . . The quote below (I've "X'ed" out the forumite's name for the time being) originated in the "Knives For Sale/Trade" sub forum.

The thread was started by ann_dem, attempting to hawk the massive list of production knives - for relatively high end production knives.

Concerns were raised, in this particular thread, about ann_dem's spamming other "For Sale" threads with the massive list of knives for trade.

Anywhoz, ann_dem was receiving some inquiries and one of the regulars attempted to warn folks where ann_dem resided.

Another forumite responded with the following post. . . . .

The chances of two mistakes in "Gender" identity. . . . . .
nutsycuckoo.gif

nice work Sherlock !

My husband registered this account Ann_Dem.

:D :D :D

I don't know who Ann is or if she is a dealer but I thought at first she was from IL,USA too.I can see where Peter would get very worried with how everything went with this other person from Iseral scaming knife sells.
It would have been much better all arond if the location had beeen made clear from the start.I have no trouble dealing with people outside the US as long as they are up front about it.
If the pay pal is going to an account in a differant name please tell the person this,that is a huge red flag when I send a payment and it shows it was sent to a differant name.

I did explained Peter why the paymenth went to different person

considering my feedback , there would be no doubt

but Peter just wanted to make me some headache , so here we go.... :cool:

Back