• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My experience with Ann_Dem

Wow, seven straight posts that say - This user is on your Ignore List. That must have saved me what would have been a huge amount of wasted time.

I'm beginning to wonder if those that are claiming that ann_dem is Vlad aren't raving lunatics after all. I'm going to see if I can investigate that a little further. If there is anyone that has sent a payment to ann_dem that wouldn't mind emailing me the address that the payment went to, I would appreciate it. You can send me an email by clicking on my name and then clicking on - Send email to Keith Montgomery.

ok :)

do that ! spend some time on it ! ;)

I wonder why any of those haters won't give me a call ?

GigOne ? Keith ? Scoop ?

I really don't have time for your non-sence threads

You got some facts straight ?

Put up or shut up :)

check my boker's sale thread ! I'm selling everything left from my collection :( LOW PRICES

nice work Sherlock !

My husband Demian registered this account Ann_Dem.

BSflag.gif

Kinda funny, the way that you express yourself here and on the other forum. . . .well. . . .are the same.

Dayum, so much for being placed on your. . . .or is it your husband's. . . .ignore list.
rofl.gif

ann_dem said:
GigOne ? Keith ? Scoop ?

anim_rofl2.gif

Yeah. . . .where's that "Scoop" at anyways.
:D

ann_dem said:
You got some facts straight ?

Put up or shut up

LMAO

I don't see how you feel justified in your little BS statement. Hell, you had no problems making accusations against Peter, but when it came time to "put up". . . .all you did was flap your gums, play a confused act, and refused to back up your claims. :jerkit:

ann_dem said:
I wonder why any of those haters won't give me a call ?

Hmmmmmmmmm. . . . .give me a minute, I just received several digits as I was channeling. :rolleyes:

Ann_dem,

Stupid question, but why have you changed from posting original photos of your knives, to ones now copied from commerical sites?

ps. I might be mistaken, I have only looked at your first few and your latest few for sale threads.

Ann_dem,

Stupid question, but why have you changed from posting original photos of your knives, to ones now copied from commerical sites?

ps. I might be mistaken, I have only looked at your first few and your latest few for sale threads.

Viking , I wouldn't call that stupid question , more like a brilliant eye you have ! ;)

I posted few months ago (let me find my post) , that my digital camera is broked up , and the warranty service is expired :(

I might have a new camera after January, as at this moment we are unable to afford it.

p.s I can take a photos of actual knives with my cellular phone , I know the quality wouldn't be the best , but I only had mint condition folders in my collection , so every knife I'm sold described as it is.
plus if someone don't like the knife I sent him , I'll re-fund without questions asked! (this didnt happened to me)

It's Christmass and even my grandfather got a break at the Western front so for god's sake stop it.

It's Christmass and even my grandfather got a break at the Western front so for god's sake stop it.

Marry Christmas !

I want some snow :)

Last time I saw a real winter was about 12 years ago !

It's about +25C right now here in Israel :rolleyes:

Fair enough,

but you have to admit that all these circumstantial anomolies are not in your favour and that most of us, who've been here for 6-8 years have never seen anyone privately dispose of a huge and modern collection like yours.

I'm very sorry to say that I smell something fishy, but out of respect for some respected members who have vouched for you and of course the presumption of your innocence, I will not pursue this matter anymore.

Fair enough,

but you have to admit that all these circumstantial anomolies are not in your favour and that most of us, who've been here for 6-8 years have never seen anyone privately dispose of a huge and modern collection like yours.

I'm very sorry to say that I smell something fishy, but out of respect for some respected members who have vouched for you and of course the presumption of your innocence, I will not pursue this matter anymore.

I do understand it exactly.

I readed about vlad and I imagined myself that we are both from Israel , and I'm selling my collection right now , and that this would draw such thoughts from people around.

But those constant atacks on me also not ok.

I don't know what to say here, or how to prove you.

I'm not Vlad that's is, Viking.

I want to draw a line here....

1)am I dealer - No , I'm not , there was thread about it on BladeForums , please read it.

2)am I vlad ? - No , I'm not , if someone may think I'm not Ann ? just pm me , I'll give you my phone number , call me and let's talk about in amateur form.

3)am I male - No, well my husband says he wouldn't marry me then :D

4) The deal with Peter is failed. We both went unhappy from it.
However , it's my first deal that didn't success , give me a break ?

This thread just making me headache , nothing more then that.

p.s Thanks to all BF mates who supported me by PM , emails , or in this thread.

I've tuned in on this thread from time to time because I've found it mildly entertaining. If I were to cut to the chase, the question would be whether "Ann" stepped on her (his?) own you-know-what by inviting Peter to start this thread. As usual it's all about money: Look good sell more knives. Look bad sell less knives. One man's opinion is that it's going to take "Ann" a little longer to buy her (his) new camera now.

Merry Christmas to all. :D

"Ann",

Since you first joined BladeForums, the vast majority of your posts have had one purpose - to sell knives – many knives.

Now, you are continuing this behavior by attempting to sell knives in the The Good, The Bad, The Ugly forum. As Danbo mentioned, this sub-forum is not the place to attempt to sell your knives.

It also seems improper to advertise knives for sale in the signature line of every one of your posts if you are not a dealer.

--SAK

Marry Christmas !

I want some snow :)

Last time I saw a real winter was about 12 years ago !

It's about +25C right now here in Israel :rolleyes:

I have some snow you can have....we got almost 40 inches Wednesday and Thursday here in Denver

"Ann",

Since you first joined BladeForums, the vast majority of your posts have had one purpose - to sell knives – many knives.

Now, you are continuing this behavior by attempting to sell knives in the The Good, The Bad, The Ugly forum. As Danbo mentioned, this sub-forum is not the place to attempt to sell your knives.

It also seems improper to advertise knives for sale in the signature line of every one of your posts if you are not a dealer.

--SAK

This thread just turned in to some pointless soap drama , I didn't really tried to sell anything here.

I didn't knew this rule about signature , I will edit sig right now !

Thanks for the tip ;)

Back