New 14 run

I saw it asked but can't find it now where someone was wondering if the stag Cripple Creek knife would have a shield. I heard from Frank, of Frank's Classic Knives", that the Cripple Creek Stag knife will have a Buffalo shield. Just thought I would pass it along. Personally, I think a two-bladed stag knife with that cool shield will be a winner.
I agree the stag two blade with a shield would be one to pick up for sure.

I know this thread is pretty long and I think I have read all the posts, but I have a question that I don't think has been answered or discussed yet. There are tons of Tidioute knives, but other than the one GEC factory run, DLT will have the only other Northfield knives. GEC's will have two blades and the DLT will have one. What do you think the differences between the Tidioute and Northfield knives will be?

I know this thread is pretty long and I think I have read all the posts, but I have a question that I don't think has been answered or discussed yet. There are tons of Tidioute knives, but other than the one GEC factory run, DLT will have the only other Northfield knives. GEC's will have two blades and the DLT will have one. What do you think the differences between the Tidioute and Northfield knives will be?
That is just the SFOs though. There will be a decent share of Northfields from the standard GEC production.
I don't know exactly for this run but typically the Northfield versions have long pulls, bolster embellishments and a stamp on the blade too. That along with fancier handle materials and shields.

I'm really only interested in the two blade version (especially the Lick Creek!) and I hope there will be some regular old non-SFOs available. If not, I guess I'll just dust off the old Kabar 1026 Little Jack. ;)

View attachment 954165
I think Lile's sfo will be a classic for sure. Another one I think is Circle A Knives. There's is smooth Yellow Bone with a Dimond Shild. I don't know why but that just sounds like it's gonna be cool as hell. Very nice old Kabar R8shell:cool::thumbsup:

Back