Noah's Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up feeling pretty good this morning, temperature only 0.4F above my normal 96.8 (I'm a cold-blooded mofo ๐Ÿ˜„)
Slight clearing cough. Smell a little dull, but unclear how much of that is leftover congestion.
Of course now Dr. Girlfriend is in the depths of it. She got started a day or two behind me.

I was able to get out a little today . I shot my LCP II rimfire it's now boxed up to go back to Ruger . I was going to try the Kabar kaster but it started raining and I can't get my dressing on my foot wet . Came home and boxed up the Ruger then put together a light EDC bag from stuff I had on hand . I'm currently sitting on the porch with the dogs watching the rain

I was able to get out a little today . I shot my LCP II rimfire it's now boxed up to go back to Ruger . I was going to try the Kabar kaster but it started raining and I can't get my dressing on my foot wet . Came home and boxed up the Ruger then put together a light EDC bag from stuff I had on hand . I'm currently sitting on the porch with the dogs watching the rain
Why are you sending it back?

20 y/o son wrecked his car on his college commute in late fall 2019. ("It wasn't my fault. He pulled over in front of me and slammed on his brakes for the turn." Yeah. Sure. ๐Ÿ™„). I wasn't ready to buy a new truck but finally found a 2018 F150 in January of 2020 with only 2000 miles on it. Price was good, but I was annoyed.

Now I consider it super lucky timing.

20 y/o son wrecked his car on his college commute in late fall 2019. ("It wasn't my fault. He pulled over in front of me and slammed on his brakes for the turn." Yeah. Sure. ๐Ÿ™„). I wasn't ready to buy a new truck but finally found a 2018 F150 in January of 2020 with only 2000 miles on it. Price was good, but I was annoyed.

Now I consider it super lucky timing.

i can believe it, people don't seem to know how to drive anymore :p

buy one of those always on dash cams. might save you a buck on insurance in more ways than one.

I find furniture moving casters don't work well for trapping. Guess all casters are different.

I've been trying to track down appropriate tackle for these Bluefin Tuna we hope to encounter next go round. Definitely next level, tackle bustin' fish. These b.f.t. are not in the same league as the Albacore Tuna I learned to fish before. The old gear is woefully under rated.

k1EzSzK.jpg

Went to buy a new riding mower today. The local Farm & Home stores have a no tax day on lawnmowers this weekend. Of course, no stores around have the mower I want.

Went to buy a new riding mower today. The local Farm & Home stores have a no tax day on lawnmowers this weekend. Of course, no stores around have the mower I want.

I was in a local mower dealer last fall for a part they had one used rider. I was talking with the dealership where we bought the mower for the church. He doesn't have any residential mowers in stock, and the trickle in one or two at a time from the factory. While he has 10-15 people on the waiting list

Yeah, they said they are having a hard time getting them. Back ordered big time.

Same in this area the John Deere Dealer only had two riders in stock in store. Gravely dealer has maybe half a dozen. They sell as fast as the dealers get them in.

I have not been looking for mowers, but I can attest that tractor parts and tractors are very hard to get.

I know a lot of guys who are cruising auctions and buying as many similar models that they can to have one or two for spare parts.

Crazy times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back