• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Nocturnal Knives Order

No poats on their FB site in over two years.

"nocturnalknives.com" "Buy this domain. Click here to buy."

Wonder what the new name is.

Let me translate he admits we where right and he is Jeff Carte of karg knives but he didn’t change his name because of that. Lmfao.

Basically he wants to try one more time to make money off of anyone he can convince.

Do the Knife community a favor and spread the word about him.... I literally can’t belive there are people posting support for how brave he is for admitting he changes his name after scamming people.

I would avoid any business with a known con.

Actions speak louder than words. Call me a pessimist, but I call myself a realist. History repeats itself and there's a history of terrible business practice here.

Sounds to me like he's setting up his next scam.

Literally what he wrote he was going to do is getting forward momentum by selling knives to pay off what he owes... that is the exact same pyramid scheme he ran with all his previous ventures.

There are so many holes and lies I can’t even waste more time commenting read them for yourself to get a good laugh.

Yea obviously the running of a business is just not his thing. His decision to finally communicate with people is way too late! Trust, once lost, is almost impossible to be regained when you are talking about my hard earned money! Stick with brands with known quality and customer service.

Wow...goes from living in a basement to giving $30,000 in refunds in less than 2 years with no visible means of income and he will undoubtedly convince a few more idiots to send him more money...

The secret to reading this sort of nonsense is to note all of the gaps in time, in logic, and the stuff that simply doesn't make any sense. That's almost everything he wrote by the way.

He's a liar and a thief, nothing more.

They will usually trip themselves up John.
My grandfather told me something a long time ago, had no clue what it meant then, I certainly do now.

Tell the truth, it’s easier to keep your story straight.

These guys do nothing but lie......it is impossible to remember every lie you tell to what person.
Joe

Wow...goes from living in a basement to giving $30,000 in refunds in less than 2 years with no visible means of income and he will undoubtedly convince a few more idiots to send him more money...

The secret to reading this sort of nonsense is to note all of the gaps in time, in logic, and the stuff that simply doesn't make any sense. That's almost everything he wrote by the way.

He's a liar and a thief, nothing more.

The guy finally admits to changing his name and that he is the scammer Jeff Carte....And people want to give him props for finally admitting it on ig. He posted in this thread how many times that we were full of crap and hat he was not Jeff Carte and that he didn’t even know who that was...

Anyone believes him now is stupid and I will not help them.

This hack offering refunds? Haha, I doubt that. He's had my knives and money since 2012, most of which were custom one-offs bought here. I did get one of them back much later, that's hardly consolation. I hope he gets popped, I remember a few us us had called his local PD and got nowhere.

Well, that's a pretty big development. I've already concluded at this point you'd have better luck squeezing blood out of a rock. I am curious to see what he has to say about the knife I sent him

Well, that's a pretty big development. I've already concluded at this point you'd have better luck squeezing blood out of a rock. I am curious to see what he has to say about the knife I sent him
Please post any response you might get. He has yet to get back with me.

He asked for my mailing address, which I DMed him. Whether or not I get my knife back (which I sent in 2012, and around 2014 or so I offered to PAY him to ship it back, he disappeared) is the real question.
Please post any response you might get. He has yet to get back with me.

He asked for my mailing address, which I DMed him. Whether or not I get my knife back (which I sent in 2012, and around 2014 or so I offered to PAY him to ship it back, he disappeared) is the real question.
Yep. I even offered more cash to oblige his ransom. got nothing but excuses. We had on-the-phone- verbal communication, hes a good liar. I just want my shit back.

I told him to forget the refund, I just want my knife back. As much as I would like the money back, I just don't see it happening given the state of things, and I am probably (un)lucky if I get my knife back at all.

I told him to forget the refund, I just want my knife back. As much as I would like the money back, I just don't see it happening given the state of things, and I am probably (un)lucky if I get my knife back at all.
Got a PM from him on instagram letting me know that he's gonna send me my knives back as well as a custom of his making. I am EXTREMELY doubtful, but hey, we'll see.

Do these belong to anyone here? Jeff initially thought these were mine, but I told him that I sent him a complete knife and a different model (CQC11). These look like they came off an Emerson Roadhouse.

JmYb4yi.jpg

Looks like a roadhouse to me. The best thing about being fleeced is you’re not gunna be ripped off again if you learned your lesson haha.

Back