Official 4th of July swap. Sign up ends June 21st

Picked up my package from the post office a little bit ago. It is slightly squished, but it doesn't sound like anything is broken. Maybe I should open it to make sure.........lol.

I took off early from work & came home to box everything up(yeah,I'm a procrastinator) & realized I didn't have a big enough box!

It's a good thing I used a flat rate box cuz all that coal is HEAVY man & I saved a bundle in postage!

And I Hope everyone has a good 4th!

I too had to get a bigger box! Didn't get it mailed yesterday due to work, so sent it on it's way to TN this morning. Postal lady said it would be there Mon. or Tue., so maybe not too much temptation to open it early. Rocks are heavy too (flint is common around here), my package weighted a little over 8lbs.

Picked up my package from the post office a little bit ago. It is slightly squished, but it doesn't sound like anything is broken. Maybe I should open it to make sure.........lol.

Uh oh I guess the glasses are broken >.> o well....lol

So I just got my package in the mail from Mr. Just in K.S.! It's freaking heavy.

WHEW!
I'm glad it got there.Really glad.
It was a gamble....I was afraid it would get X-rayed & therefore: confiscated.

Just make sure you take it camping!

And....don't shake the package....

Keep it out of the reach of all children under the age of 30.

As soon as you open it & override the safety, you'll see why I said to be careful & keep it pointed downrange @ all times.

If you've ever had any experience with subsonics, you'll know how quiet these things can be....almost silent, but devastating.

Remember to keep the business end pointed downrange, and make sure the barrel / action is empty, before field-stripping & cleaning it.

If you really like it and think it's a keeper, I'll tell you the cheapest place to find that specialty ammo.
Taking it camping..check
Don't shake..just a bit,but no more.
Out of reach of kids under 30..no prob.
Over ride the safety?ookaaaaay
Silent but devastating?,cool
Always clear the action before cleaning..of course.

Sounds like an assassins weapon,can't wait to see just what the heck it is.
I've always wanted a suppressed Ruger MKII,but I guess that's asking too much eh.

Thanks David,I'm sure I'll like it & will want more ammo.Ya can't have too much ammo.

I too had to get a bigger box! Didn't get it mailed yesterday due to work, so sent it on it's way to TN this morning. Postal lady said it would be there Mon. or Tue., so maybe not too much temptation to open it early. Rocks are heavy too (flint is common around here), my package weighted a little over 8lbs.
Ahh,another procrastinator,don't you love the flat rate boxes for mailing heavy stuff?

Ahh,another procrastinator,don't you love the flat rate boxes for mailing heavy stuff?

Mykel, I just hope you wrapped all that coal in baggies before you mailed it . . . . the EPA & Postal inspectors are murderous here in Ohio . . . . :D
Be safe.

Doh! If you live in Utica Kentucky, don't open the box that comes tomorrow. Only part of your gift got put into the box! This is where I would normally blame the wife but this was my fault. Part two will ship out priority mail tomorrow but probably not reach you until Thursday. You can open part one, but realize there is more to come with my sincere apologies. I thought I had already put them in the box and today I found them sitting on my workbench.

Hal

[/B][/I]

Mykel, I just hope you wrapped all that coal in baggies before you mailed it . . . . the EPA & Postal inspectors are murderous here in Ohio . . . . :D
Be safe.
Baggies?We don't need no stinking baggies!!:D

It's so hot here in St.L mine might melt before it gets here from Cinci. 107 Thursday--105 Friday and 103 Sat.!! Walking for a living sucks in the summer!

It's so hot here in St.L mine might melt before it gets here from Cinci. 107 Thursday--105 Friday and 103 Sat.!! Walking for a living sucks in the summer!

Mono, your are in luck . . . . nothing in there that will melt ( at least I can not remember anything that will, damn Geritol running out again . . . ;) ), and there should be something in there in case you need to get some water along the way . . . . hmmnnnnnnn ??? ??? ???
Be safe.

[/B][/I]
Mono, your are in luck . . . . nothing in there that will melt ( at least I can not remember anything that will, damn Geritol running out again . . . ;) ), and there should be something in there in case you need to get some water along the way . . . . hmmnnnnnnn ??? ??? ???
Be safe.

I have that already.. a wife and a bucket!! LOL!! I guess we will see Monday. The package is in St.L!! :thumbup:

I have that already.. a wife and a bucket!! LOL!! I guess we will see Monday. The package is in St.L!! :thumbup:

Uh, Mono my good man, you might want to take a look at your calendar again . . . . . . . . mine says the 4th is on a Wednesday . . . . . . hence the aforementioned gift swap . . . . . " The July 4th Gift Swap " . . . . . . ;)
(Now you guys are starting to understand what the rest of us went thru last Christmas, trying to maintain our composure & sanity, & trying to make it to the 25th without ripping those damn boxes open) . . . . . :D :D :D :D
Enjoy buddy, hope you can find a use for all of it sometime . . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

Did I say that.... I meant to say ... um.. The package will be here Monday!! Yeah.. Monday! :) I have NO PROBLEM waiting. I am married..I am ALWAYS waiting!!!

Doh! If you live in Utica Kentucky, don't open the box that comes tomorrow. Only part of your gift got put into the box! This is where I would normally blame the wife but this was my fault. Part two will ship out priority mail tomorrow but probably not reach you until Thursday. You can open part one, but realize there is more to come with my sincere apologies. I thought I had already put them in the box and today I found them sitting on my workbench.

Hal

halm,

Not a problem, and thanx! in advance.
I don't work off again til 1945CST or so on 4July anyway.
Will wait til both are here.
Looking forward to it.

Have already been casting about, for items to gift @ the Christmas Swap.
Great idea,KFU....lotsa good karma here.

Got my box from ac700wildcat yesterday. I sure do want to open that baby up. Willpower. Willpower. Willpower. Have to put it somewhere that I can't see it. That box is screaming to be opened. I guess the bit of hearing loss I've experienced will help muffle those screams. LOL! Good luck everyone on the wait.

. . . . ahhhh, the waiting begins . . . . . who will be the first to buckle under the weight of the anticipation, the horrific anxiety of curiousness, the steady pangs of temptation deep in one's stomach, the never ending tremblings of one's fingers and hands when one gets within reach of that magical, mysterious, and ever tempting USPS evil box of goodies . . . . . ;)
WHO WILL BE FIRST ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? .
Be safe.

Give in to the dark side!!!

Expected Delivery By:
July 2, 2012

Yippy!!!!

Last edited:
. . . . ahhhh, the waiting begins . . . . . who will be the first to buckle under the weight of the anticipation, the horrific anxiety of curiousness, the steady pangs of temptation deep in one's stomach, the never ending tremblings of one's fingers and hands when one gets within reach of that magical, mysterious, and ever tempting USPS evil box of goodies . . . . . ;)
WHO WILL BE FIRST ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? .
Be safe.
Not me buddy....NOT ME!!
Arrrrrrrg....

Can't wait to see my ninja assassin subsonic silent killing machine with the superduper special ammo....

I will not be first! KYturkey was gracious enough to wait and send my box. I have to work on the 4th so mine won't be opened until I get home that night. Who was first last time, Myke?

Back