Official Beckerhead West Gathering Thread ~April 20th-22nd 2012!

I thought I was making you a dangler for your patrol machete?

Besides; the machaxe I'm getting is not going to ever go to anyone else. :D

Put me down, as well as Awesom-o-4000. We will both be present pending work interfering.

I'd better get in an R.S.V.P. before reservations close! Lookin' to be there and really looking forward to it! Last one (Sept.) was a blast; Knives and guns and ethanol (after guns) and really great people that I look forward to seein' again!

I'd better get in an R.S.V.P. before reservations close! Lookin' to be there and really looking forward to it! Last one (Sept.) was a blast; Knives and guns and ethanol (after guns) and really great people that I look forward to seein' again!

Good you have you back Bro...it's been a while...

I hate to do this but it's starting to look like I might not be going this time. We are moving east to SC after the house close, and that's the beginning of april. I'll tell more when I get in front of a computer.

I hate to do this but it's starting to look like I might not be going this time. We are moving east to SC after the house close, and that's the beginning of april. I'll tell more when I get in front of a computer.
That is completely unacceptable. I will hunt you down and drag you here if necessary.

Hey I'm sorry guys!! We just found out last night when we're closing on our house. I honestly had no idea when that was going to happen, and I was optimistic that I was going to be able to make it down there.

With the way jobs are and COL up here moving seems like the right thing to do. Plus we'll have support from my wifes family out there and I'll be closer to Ethan :D

Please don't hate me. :(

Hey I'm sorry guys!! We just found out last night when we're closing on our house. I honestly had no idea when that was going to happen, and I was optimistic that I was going to be able to make it down there.

With the way jobs are and COL up here moving seems like the right thing to do. Plus we'll have support from my wifes family out there and I'll be closer to Ethan :D

Please don't hate me. :(

Too late. I hate you.

:(

We will be diminished:(, but, we will "Endeavor to persevere.":confused::rolleyes:

Glad to read this!! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Sad to read this :( I am holding out hope that you will still be able to make it.

That's real surprising man, hope it works out so you can make it.

Last edited:
Back