• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oleg Krymlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

boki_zca

BANNED
I sent you a check 3 months ago and never got nothing, a knife or the money!!! All I got is couple of stupid excuses! And I see you put out new knives for sale while ignoring pple that already sent you the money! That is a fraud!!!!

I sent you a check 3 months ago and never got nothing, a knife or the money!!! All I got is couple of stupid excuses! And I see you put out new knives for sale while ignoring pple that already sent you the money! That is a fraud!!!!

Here we go again....

You have not answered my last letter. If you want, I can repeat here:
"Hello.Trust me,i don't need yours money for nothing.I need yours postal address again for check all info.If i cant find knife in two days after that,i can made new knife in two next days (Now i have 3 same blade blanks."

Last edited:
boki_zca

If you have a problem with a member it belongs in FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

*posts moved from a sale

Since Oleg is aware, let's hope the 2 individuals in question can work something out.

You have not answered my last letter. If you want, I can repeat here:
"Hello.Trust me,i don't need yours money for nothing.I need yours postal address again for check all info.If i cant find knife in two days after that,i can made new knife in two next days (Now i have 3 same blade blanks."

Sure, like the guy would not have given you his address. You may not be able to find it? Please, if you are going to have lame excuses; can't you even come up with something a little better than that...........I am getting sick of some of these slackers.......I am sure others are feeling the same way. Not sure how folks like this are still allowed to be on the forums after repeat issues. Just mop

I want a refund!!!! Mail me my check!!!! Send me my money!!!!

NO!!!, I will NOT give you my mailing address, never!!!!

Huh?

I sent you my address!!!!!! Period!Ill send it again!!!!!!!But these kind of excuses are lame!!!

This guy is putting out lame excuses, while not responding to my e mails , and not sending me the money!!!!!!!!! In other words a fraud!!!!!!!!!!Can not believe person like this doing business here, and acting this way!!!

Is your keyboard broken? Maybe he doesn't want to respond to an email with 200+ exclamation points in it!!! :p

What knife were you supposed to get?

Last edited:
Boki, did you get your money or a knife yet?
I see this Oleg character is still putting up knives for sale on the forum.

Last edited:
Here we are yet again, another maker that is unable to communicate effectively with his customers, deliver a product on time, or much less quality work. We've hit a trend of this horrible customer service lately and it always ends the same way. Th emails and private messages to me regarding Oleg have come in and they are not good. It bares repeating that this conduct is not going to be tolerated, as it is a voilation of several rules and we will deal with it accordingly. The community doesn't need lies, excuses, or poor work.

If nothing else it appears as if he is having a tough time unloading his knives on the FS forum. What goes around comes around.

If nothing else it appears as if he is having a tough time unloading his knives on the FS forum. What goes around comes around.

Good.... Hopefully enough people have seen the issues with him posted here. I just looked, and unfortunately he still has 100% feedback. If members don't do any searching, they may make decisions based only on that, and then there will be more of these threads

If you give someone negative feedback, can't they simply retaliate and give you negative feedback "in kind"?

That's the way ebay used to work, and everyone learned really fast that giving negative feedback was just asking for a hassle and ultimately never EVER worth it.

Does this system work the same way?

Yes, it does. Unfortunately, there is no easy solution to that issue. Both parties should be able to leave FB, but it is basically the honor system - so when one party has no honor it more or less destroys the process. I have had it happen to myself before. Ebay did change their system to where only the buyer can leave FB now. I think it probably works better that way in the long run. Most buyers do not enter into an agreement with false pretenses - more often than not it is the seller.

This guy Oleg is a plain liar!!!!!!!! When he recieved my money he thanked me........LOL.......and now he ignores my e mails.........and makes up stupid reasons for not sending me the money!!!!!!! what a shame that idiots like that can operate on bladeforums!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back