OT: Fiddlebacks & Firearms

Jerry you've just about got everything covered there, in fine style I might add. Only thing missing for me would be a fine cigar for after that hog hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. Sorry to disappoint but no cigars for me. :)

VANCE said:

varga49 said:

Is this better? Fiddlebacks & Coffee with Fiddlebacks & Food (ala Stage 2 baby food) and some fresh squeezed milk. :D

FFandCoffee-vi.jpg

This pic covers at least 5 categories but I'm going with Fiddlebacks & Firearms since I just got to mount and test the upgraded IR light this evening. Before today, I was questioning this scope and my purchase but I'm now very pleased and impressed with its capabilities and how far out I can see in total pitch black.

Categories-vi.jpg

Great measures must be taken to protect the Fiddleback/Surls/Osprey collection.

(...and the PayPal account from the Mrs.)

I think you may have it covered Jerry!

- Robert

Is this better? Fiddlebacks & Coffee with Fiddlebacks & Food (ala Stage 2 baby food) and some fresh squeezed milk. :D

FFandCoffee-vi.jpg

Not only "better" you get big points for "fresh milk".. you've got to know the "secret handshake" to get that around here

Levi is super cute Tony. Awesome firearms and fiddlebacks too [emoji106]

I'm sure he's going to walk in the door with the Handyman one day.

Levi is super cute Tony. Awesome firearms and fiddlebacks too [emoji106]

I'm sure he's going to walk in the door with the Handyman one day.

Abe,
He doesn't seem too motivated to get up and look for that knife. Unless it's first shooting light this morning, I've been freezing my ass off in a tree stand for over an hour, I've got a deer moving through the shrub and coming straight at me...and he decides it's the perfect time to pop up out of the creek bed, start baying, and chases the critter clean across the hollow and into the next valley.

Yeah. This guy.

Abe,
He doesn't seem too motivated to get up and look for that knife. Unless it's first shooting light this morning, I've been freezing my ass off in a tree stand for over an hour, I've got a deer moving through the shrub and coming straight at me...and he decides it's the perfect time to pop up out of the creek bed, start baying, and chases the critter clean across the hollow and into the next valley.

Yeah. This guy.

Lol, I feel for you.

I hope to be adding some outdoor shots soon but in the meantime I needed to play with my toys. The bow is put up but the muzzleloader may get some more time depending on how rifle season goes. Man I love this time of year and everything related to it. 👍

Best of luck to everyone in all of your endeavors!

Jim

hiking_buddy_no1_20161127.jpg

Last edited:
everything about that pic is great heat_treat!!

What caliber is the #1?

Back