Para Military 2 "Where are You" :)

the bay you have to check OFTEN searching for BIN offers searching lowest price listed first. i

I was wondering when the prices were going to start going up on these. It seems like the demand in the last three months has been as high as ever. I agree that if you already have one or have other knives (who here does not?) that you might want to just wait until the supply is back. That being said I am officially hunting down another Blue M390 and I can see the prices on that are rapidly increasing.

brown para 2 on preorder. I just got charged full amount so I assume its shipping soon.

I contacted two well known on-line retailers within the last week inquiring about availability, and one told me that he didn't expect any until early May; the other said he expected a few sometime in March. I called Spyderco today to see if I could get an accurate update but all they would say is that they are working as diligently as possible to keep up with demand and thanked me for my patience.

Last edited:
I just found an online shoppe with "small batches" of black digicam and brown in stock. Got my order in :thumbup: Hope this helps someone. I had been looking for a while and was not willing to pay a big premium. Not a paid dealer, as far as I can tell...

*update* -looks like they're all gone now.

Last edited:
Apophis, I owe you buddy!!! Snagged a couple of the digicam - one for my son's birthday present and one for me. I've been trying to find this particular model for about 3 weeks now, and while I've been waiting I've purchased:
Endura in ZDP
Dragonfly G-10
Pacific Salt
Blue Para M390
GEC Trapper with Ebony Handles
GEC F&F Orange
BM Mini-Grip
Case Stockman Stag Handles
Case Copperhead Yellow Delrin
Esee 4
Opinel in No 8 and 9
Is this the end of my addiction or the beginning?!

Wow, overpriced on the Brown one. They are charging the same as what the Blue one was going for.

I almost bought a second black/digi one but then I remembered that could be Southard money and refrained. Thanks for the leads and I'm still looking for a black/black or reasonably priced blue/orange/gray sprint.

Welx all! (as long as mine ships first, lol)

Haines, looks like you're making up for lost time! Those are some good picks, but you may wanna pace yourself, that would be a couple of years worth of purchases for me :D

I've heard many conflicting reports some say once preordered it only takes weeks but have heard 2-4 months also. Either way I just ordered mine last night (12th) and hope to see it by the end of next month hopefully

My wife found me a black & satin s30v at a B&M in another city. Best Valentines gift ever!

I could not wait no more I pulled the trigger on a NIB original Paramilitary with camo G10 scales and plain steel blade. It's all I could fine on the web and I've never owned one so it will fill the void until a find a Para 2

I need to get a Blue g10 Para 2
I don't even care about m390
but I would take it :D

Back