Pictures here! Photo Thread

Iwb isn't exactly my favorite carry method, but in the summertime it's about my only viable option. Winter is easy, because both my bond 357 and Mossberg 9mm easily fit my coat pockets

The nice thing about these small David Mary knives is that they fit in my right front pocket along with my j-frame .357, although the Wharntastic sheath takes up more space and makes it a tight fit. I might need to consider some other kind of design sheath.

IMG_2424.JPG
IMG_2425.JPG
IMG_1222.JPG
IMG_0594.JPG

Can't find my pics of the Itty Bitty Bitey Birdie

image-9.jpg
image-10.jpg

I usually make taco sheaths because I agree they are easier to carry, especially for smaller blades. I cannot remember why I did a pancake sheath on that one.

I usually make taco sheaths because I agree they are easier to carry, especially for smaller blades. I cannot remember why I did a pancake sheath on that one.
That's okay. If it didn't require shipping to Canada I'd consider paying you now to fashion a taco sheath for the Wharntastic. But I have many other options for front pocket carry, so it's not terribly high on the priority list.

But I might consider sending it to you in time for you to ship it right back together with my Badger Scout later this spring or summer...

DocJekl DocJekl What kind of holster do you use for the 360PD? And how do they sit in your pocket? It may be that you can set it up so they are mated together and act more polite in the pocket. When I had my kydex bench setup I played with some combo gun knife rigs. It was kind of fun. Sadly I lost a lot of those pictures on my old phone.

I have a similar scalpel blade flipper knife but it's all Titanium with no CF, and I haven't used it much yet. I also have a TiRANT titanium utility blade flipper knife that just came in this week, which I will use a lot for opening boxes with sticky tape.
Honestly I actually bought the craft knife for pajama carry but I ended really liking it so I carry it all the time. I was carrying 3 or 4 knives most days but since I only use one at work I've been pairing it down. Granted I keep options in my toolbox at work but haven't grabbed one In a good while.

I keep a kahr cm9 for inside waistband carry. It's crazy tiny. Most winter days though I have a sig .380 in a pocket holster that fits perfectly in my zip pocket in my coat. Easy to transfer to a front pocket or put in lock box I keep in my toolbox as needed.

Also failed to get a picture this evening but the daughter turned a bag of carrots into slices the thickness of quarters with the little rainy day USA.
view

I keep giving her options but can't talk her out of it. Don't think I'm going to get to steal it anytime soon

Last edited:
DocJekl DocJekl What kind of holster do you use for the 360PD? And how do they sit in your pocket? It may be that you can set it up so they are mated together and act more polite in the pocket. When I had my kydex bench setup I played with some combo gun knife rigs. It was kind of fun. Sadly I lost a lot of those pictures on my old phone.

A "Sticky Holster", and sometimes a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster. My IWB is a Kydex with a clip (I don't know the brand) for it's thinness. I used to use a DeSantis Apache ankle holster when I carried a S&W 637 .38 spl as secondary to my Kahr PM9. I still have both of those old ones, but upgraded to a P365 and 360PD about 4 years ago, but then stopped carrying two.

Honestly I actually bought the craft knife for pajama carry but I ended really liking it so I carry it all the time. I was carrying 3 or 4 knives most days but since I only use one at work I've been pairing it down. Granted I keep options in my toolbox at work but haven't grabbed one In a good while.

I keep a kahr cm9 for inside waistband carry. It's crazy tiny. Most winter days though I have a sig .380 in a pocket holster that fits perfectly in my zip pocket in my coat. Easy to transfer to a front pocket or put in lock box I keep in my toolbox as needed.

Also failed to get a picture this evening but the daughter turned a bag of carrots into slices the thickness of quarters with the little rainy day USA.
view

I keep giving her options but can't talk her out of it. Don't think I'm going to get to steal it anytime soon

My Mnandi is my pajama pocket carry, and only about 1.5 oz.

Back