Attention Pick a Color! Any Color!!

Here are the choices. This is not your last chance!!

• White, Ivory

Votes: 41 11.1%
  • Red, Black Cherry, Blood Red

Votes: 135 36.5%
  • Yellow, Rotten Banana

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Green, Emerald, Forest

Votes: 32 8.6%
  • Blue, Dark, Light

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Brown, 5-6 choices later!

Votes: 137 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red is obviously my choice, but right now it feels like Iā€™m watching the last lap of the Daytona 500 and ā€œredā€ is leading! šŸ™„

Black cherry inside/outside lighting.

W8gjrrp.jpg

GkcAlCZ.jpg

You canā€™t know what you donā€™t know.
Let it ride and see what happens!
There might be a big upset.
That first statement is not even close to true. I know lots of things that I don't know. It's generally the ones that don't know what they don't know that are the problem.

I'll see what happens when it happens...if I remember to look. Otherwise I'll probably catch on when they start hitting the Exchange.

Big upset? Rotten Banana with a thrilling come from behind victory at the buzzer!!!
While my shut it down comment was in jest, I just don't have the attention span for long processes (my brain spins too much, and I either get distracted or lose interest). The plus side of that is I'm fairly good at the waiting part.

I still think it's a shame we couldn't get smooth ivory bone, but I don't mind saw-cut, and while I voted red, with black cherry in mind, I have no strong feelings, and will be happy with any of the leading contenders :) Been a fun process this year :D :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back