Off Topic Poll...What do you think UFO's are? <poll re-opened>

What do you believe the truly "unexplained" UFO's are?

• Natural Phenomena <swamp gas, plasma discharge, stars, planets, etc.>

• Otherworldly technology <ET's, Aliens, etc.>

• Advanced U.S.A. Tech

• Foreign Advanced Tech <the Russians, Chinese, Indians, etc.>

• Supernatural / Interdimensional Phenomena

• Ordinary / Known devices just being difficult to identify <civilian drones, weather balloons, etc.>

• Deliberate hoaxing by gov't. or civvies

Results are only viewable after voting.

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
Packed onto the first Pandemic omnibus stimulus package was a bill sponsored by Sen. Marco Rubio requiring BY LAW for the major intelligence gathering agencies to release their files on the UFO phenomenon.

The deadline for disclosure was 6 months-- from what I can tell, I believe it's already been blown.

https://www.military.com/daily-news...months-disclose-what-it-knows-about-ufos.html

Of course, I don't think anyone believes we'll get the 100% "truth" ... but this era we're living in has been witness to <the first time in my years> our Government officially admitting there's something "up there" and they're unsure what it is...This is HUGE to me, growing up in the 70's and Cold War where deny/deny/deny and deny some more was the company line when it came to such things as UFOs.

So I am sounding the depths of this repository of knowledge a.k.a. "Busse Subforum" for the Hogs', Piglets', and others' thoughts on the matter.

One way or another, our nation has never admitted as much as they have at the present time, and I personally believe there are some intelligence bombshells ready to rain down on us in the near future!

So what do you think the things "up there" are?

Vote and post up your experience/knowledge please, thank you!

I promise I won't judge you, nor ridicule your responses-- unless you encourage me to do that! :p

bubbaskyjacker

Gold Member
With the crap that the navy pilots have seen with their eyes and radar - it’s real weird what ever it is.

if it was China or Russia - they would have taken over the states already.

Then there is that Bob Lazar stuff - he told the world about an element 20 years before it was added to the periodic table.

Do aliens have knives ? Or lightsaber things ?

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
...the report has yet to be released of course, but there's been leaks that there is much higher resolution video than ever seen before to be released along with the intelligence agencies' admission that there is irrefutable evidence of the crafts/objects on our military's "sensor" network...don't think radar only-- reportedly satellite and underwater also.

...at this point, I think it'd be better if it turned out to be actual alien tech.... the thought of Commies having these capabilities is the stuff nightmares are made of :eek::eek::eek:

OnceBitten

Gold Member
SGw5ssY.jpg

pmwc78

Gold Member
I'm a simple man, I'm hoping for aliens that will join me for beer and some BBQ. We can discuss Busse and Scotch once interstellar relations have been established.

Thesian

Gold Member
I think it’s really “unidentifiable” meaning not Earth based tech. If we, or any superpower, had the tech to move like some of these things move...we would be using it to our benefit.

Dangerneck

Gold Member
I hope it's aliens. If it is, they must not be hostile, or at the very least not yet or they would have dominated us already. I hope they like beer and at least one of them can play drums...maybe I'll get the band back together. Dangerneck and the Legal Ill-Aliens.

TENTEX

Gold Member
Jerry has been negotiating a better deal on Alien Infi. If you get a chance pick up some Nitinol wire off Amazon and do some experiments with it. Is it the same material from Roswell that was considered memory metal?

Tex

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
With AT LEAST 100 Billion planets just in the Milky Way Galaxy... we can’t be alone.

I've heard it said before: "Which fact would be more mind-blowing: the fact that there is life beyond Earth-- or the fact that we are the ONLY life in the entire universe?"

One of those "facts" has to be TRUE!

And either one of those is fascinating, sobering, and absolutely terrifying all at the same time!

1g2icx.jpg

Last edited:

duramax

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I’ve always thought about this having grown up through 80’s. I can’t believe we are alone in the universe. So many sightings and with more and more being released. Yes I find myself watching all those tv shows lol.