Recommendations for small/tiny quality folders

The smaller Kabar Dozier's, I own a full size one and recently picked up one for my brother who has been eyeing mine for years. It's nothing special but extremely practical, I imagine the smaller one will carry over that same trait.

Also check out Spyderco's Byrd line, they have a few knives that fit the bill there. Most of them are similar to the normal Spyderco's but different blade matterial and other small details. Most seem to be 4 way carry too which may help if you have a preference.

I live near Cleveland so I totally understand the size restrictions. I have a Busker and it is definitely a great knife. Another in that size range in that size that's interesting is the Zieba S2. I don't like it near as much as the busker, but it is a cool knife design.

What about Quest Knives?

I'm assuming a flipper and lockbar are easy enough to operate for you. They have the Kutzu 2.2 Flipper with tons of custom options and the Kwaiken 2.0 Wharncliffe that should be small in the pocket. They've been on my list if I ever have money burning a hole in my pocket.

Not sure if I can link them here, but Google should point you in the right direction.
Thank you very much for the Quest recommendation. I never heard of them before. I just checked out their website and I love their Kwaiken 2.0. Those are exactly what I'm interested in. Right now those and the Buskers are at the top of my list.

Boker Nano is awesome and one handed, as is the War Toad. Look these up.
Spyderco Pingo with a few mods can be one handed like a thumb studded version.

I love the dragonfly 2.

Wonder is you could have a Mini Griptillian sheeps foot shortened? Or a Spyderco Delica? Contact Knivesplus and see.

Look up some custom friction folders as well.

I live near Cleveland so I totally understand the size restrictions. I have a Busker and it is definitely a great knife. Another in that size range in that size that's interesting is the Zieba S2. I don't like it near as much as the busker, but it is a cool knife design.
I love the look of the S2 Mini and the MS3. Those are at the top of my list as well.

I can highly recommend the Spyderco Dragonfly. I have the ZPD version and it is a great size for EDC.

Another vote for the Busker. Great little knife, and if you start playing with it you may never stop. I've found like fifteen different ways to play at snapping it open.

Another vote for the Busker. Great little knife, and if you start playing with it you may never stop. I've found like fifteen different ways to play at snapping it open.
That's what I like to hear because I love playing/fidgeting/flipping/whatever you wanna call it with my knives. The little Kershaw Chive I bought more than 12 years ago (which I still have, I've absolutely abused it, have never taken it apart and cleaned it, and it still flips open pretty well) got me into playing and fidgeting with knives. It's also what got me into tiny folders to begin with. With everything I've heard and seen with the Buskers, it sounds like the right choice for me. I'm really liking the Quest Kwaiken 2.0 as well because I never knew about them until today and I've always liked things that are less common/popular. Unfortunately, I've never seen one in person not have I heard any review on it. My problem is that I like taking risks like that. I bought a Tactical Geek Variable X the same way and I like that little knife a lot. I got lucky with that.

DPX HEAT?
RPDPHTF008n.jpg

Can you do 2.75 inches? If so I highly recommend the Kizer feist.
I've been looking into these for the last year. I've been very close to buying one many different times. I've found a few on the exchange here that someone bought just before me. Eventually I will definitely buy one.

I'm also looking at a few of the Brad Zinker minis. I'm a born and raised Florida boy, so I've always liked his knives. I have a couple of his Boker reproductions, but, eventually, I need to buy one of his true knives.

I love the William & Henry knives, but I would be terrified to use one, lol. They are unbelievable pieces of art. I especially love their incorporation of fossilized corals into the handles/scales/inserts. Unfortunately, those ones are very expensive, but they are damn beautiful!!!

If nobody has mentioned it yet, the Boker Subcom is a nice little knife.

Back