REX 45 Burnt Orange Paramilitary 2 Sprint Run

Sounds like this release is really being throttled. Just a few spots getting a few knives so far. Haven't seen a notification yet from Blade HQ. Did they run through a batch already or not yet?

Sounds like this release is really being throttled. Just a few spots getting a few knives so far. Haven't seen a notification yet from Blade HQ. Did they run through a batch already or not yet?
Already came and went at BladeHQ.

Knives Plus sent the notification just as theirs listed, and within about 5 to 6 minutes they were all sold out. In and then out within only minutes.

I happen to be on the phone line with Blade HQ before they came on the internet and was able to get my order in just at the same time as the internet add was coming live. They were sold out within only a couple of minutes too. I did not even get my e-mail notification from Blade HQ. It was sold out before the system was able to send the notification out. Did you manage to get one?

I appreciate it! I considered buying a PM3 version but I really want that PM2! I usually have better luck with this but I think I missed the boat

I got luck that run and have the PM2 Rex 45 Burnt Orange for sale in the sale forum. Or, will trade for a PM2 in 204p.

I don't really buy knives over map as if it's some valuable item I will not use it lol I'll just have to be first at the seconds sale and hope for the best

I understand and my approach is similar, usually. For this PM2 sprint, I wanted one for myself, and hoped to be able to trade for the 204p which I missed out on.

I bought the second pm2 just in case I needed something to trade a para 3 for.

Time to start refreshing like a lunatic. Lol

So has anyone actually used or sharpened their REX 45 knife yet? Would love to hear some characteristics of this steel through some actual use!

33537772or.jpg

Came in today, maybe the sharpest Spyderco out of the box. Blade is slightly off center, but it's ok for me.
I think i take it to the BBQ later tonight, it doesn't deserve to live in the dark drawer:D

33537772or.jpg

Came in today, maybe the sharpest Spyderco out of the box. Blade is slightly off center, but it's ok for me.
I think i take it to the BBQ later tonight, it doesn't deserve to live in the dark drawer:D
Mine was slightly off as well. Just a small torque on the blade when opened in the same direction that the blade is off fixed that. I can’t even count how many Spyderco s and Benchmade s I’ve fixed this way.

Just noticed the FFG grind on my Rex 45 goes further back into the blade, and at a different angle, than my M4 satin para2. I can tell when looking at the Spyderco opening hole. Not a concern, wonder if it’s from CQI that was never mentioned. Also wondering if they got a tiny more length on this blade than previous models.

Para 3 in stock at KW!

EDIT: and out of stock 10 minutes later. Lol

EDIT: in stock at DLT.

Last edited:
Back