1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 51 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 21 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Bad Shameless flippers

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by beattheheat, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2013
    No complaints? There have been multiple threads talking about flippers of those.

Of course, I realize that a guy with 86 posts on an account that's three years old might have missed all those. :)

Kaw10e likes this.
  2. Kaw10e

Kaw10e Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2016
    Did he get a full refund issued by PayPal? Yes.. I know you may feel empowered being the keyboard warrior you are. I just hope you are seeking fulfillment in life beyond this forum.

3. JackTheKnifeGuy

JackTheKnifeGuy Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2017
    wait a second...
    So this guy recently sold an empty tube to someone, refused to resolve the issue, lied on the description of a knife to get a higher profit,
    Lied on another member about said knife...
    And he's still here..?:eek:

They must be in the midst of ordering a new hammer. Shipping times are a pain.

Edit: also if anyone would like to know, His instagram name is
    @thebigknifeski , or Kyle's Trading Outpost. Just want people to be aware since trouble seems to follow him closely.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    shqxk, hexenjager, CoryMc and 3 others like this.
  4. Kaw10e

Oct 22, 2016
    I’m glad you continue your crusade against me. I have plenty of people who can vouch for my character on IG, although I realize that has little weight here. And I honestly don’t give a shit, as they have met me in person & at shows. I however would appreciate if you would stop dragging my name in the dirt over $30.

5. JackTheKnifeGuy

JackTheKnifeGuy Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2017
    You did that all by yourself.

That speaks volumes.

shqxk, CoryMc and Airborne 1 like this.
  6. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
    Why didn't he get a full refund from you? Did you need the bucks to get that red hot Rex45 PM2 you just flipped after creatively re-imagining the facts?

What's in the future for you? What's your next flip?

Yo Mama and Kaw10e like this.
  7. Kaw10e

Oct 22, 2016
    Lol have a good night Jack. I have certainly had a good laugh over this thread. I wish you luck on your “real” job

8. Kaw10e

Oct 22, 2016
    He did get a full refund. Actually the next purchase is a New Fuji X100F. It’s a pretty stellar point and shoot

9. Airborne 1

Airborne 1 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 23, 2014
    @Kaw10e
    Its your reputation here thats the Joke ,Keep laughing funny boy.

10. Kaw10e

Oct 22, 2016
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday with your family!

11. Airborne 1

Airborne 1 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 23, 2014
    @Kaw10e
    You should leave the family out of this. Kyle White from Florida.

12. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
    Which of your posts do you think has made people roll their eyes the hardest?

13. Mecha

Mecha Madscienceforge.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 27, 2013

Did you say Kyle? o_O

Lance Leon, Kaw10e, palonej and 6 others like this.
  14. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    At least he finally made a post outside the for sale area. Way to mix it up, guy. :thumbsup:

15. Kaw10e

Oct 22, 2016
    I owe it to the community for helping me diversify my posting. For that I will be ever grateful.

16. palonej

palonej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2015
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Quiet and Airborne 1 like this.
  17. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Apr 25, 2000
    You should be grateful for still having the ability to post on BF's.

I made a mistake in not banning you for this bullshit and the way you handled the situation.
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...len-by-usps-dispute-with-user-kaw10e.1672546/

Any further issues in the Exchange and I will correct my mistake.

18. David Mary

David Mary KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 23, 2015
    That is not what you owe the community. People can change their ways. If we mess up, we don't strictly deserve the opportunity to make up for it, but we should certainly try to make the most of it when it's given to us despite our unworth. Acknowledging our mistakes with contrition would be step one, I think. Boru13 has been pretty merciful to you here, so I think you do owe him gratitude, and the community also deserves to see that you understand your mistakes and will not repeat them. Hopefully you taking that debt seriously will change the hearts of those members you have already hardened against you. All the best to you.

19. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Not from you.

Seems you have a way of twisting facts into lies for your benefit. In fact, you have a history of it.

Batleship and NWPilgrim like this.
  20. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2013
    I think you might be misreading what is obviously a garbage dismissive contemptuous, attempt at sarcasm. This guy doesn't care about this community in the slightest. Thankfully, this dirtbag is now on active radar, and people like this don't ever really change so I expect we'll see him banned at some point soon.

NWPilgrim, palonej, jlauffer and 3 others like this.