• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shameless flippers

This community you speak of regularly posts GEC knives with 100-150% mark-up. The knives sell within minutes and people go on their merry way with no complaints. If both the buyer and seller are satisfied with the sales terms, knife condition & price what’s the problem? I will once again reiterate that I make $30 on this flip of the century.

No complaints? There have been multiple threads talking about flippers of those.

Of course, I realize that a guy with 86 posts on an account that's three years old might have missed all those. :)

Well except for that guy you sold an empty tube. He had complaints.

Did he get a full refund issued by PayPal? Yes.. I know you may feel empowered being the keyboard warrior you are. I just hope you are seeking fulfillment in life beyond this forum.

wait a second...
So this guy recently sold an empty tube to someone, refused to resolve the issue, lied on the description of a knife to get a higher profit,
Lied on another member about said knife...
And he's still here..?:eek:

They must be in the midst of ordering a new hammer. Shipping times are a pain.

Edit: also if anyone would like to know, His instagram name is
@thebigknifeski , or Kyle's Trading Outpost. Just want people to be aware since trouble seems to follow him closely.

Last edited:
I’m glad you continue your crusade against me. I have plenty of people who can vouch for my character on IG, although I realize that has little weight here. And I honestly don’t give a shit, as they have met me in person & at shows. I however would appreciate if you would stop dragging my name in the dirt over $30.

Did he get a full refund issued by PayPal? Yes.. I know you may feel empowered being the keyboard warrior you are. I just hope you are seeking fulfillment in life beyond this forum.
Why didn't he get a full refund from you? Did you need the bucks to get that red hot Rex45 PM2 you just flipped after creatively re-imagining the facts?

What's in the future for you? What's your next flip?

Why didn't he get a full refund from you? Did you need the bucks to get that red hot Rex45 PM2 you just flipped after creatively re-imagining the facts?

What's in the future for you? What's your next flip?
He did get a full refund. Actually the next purchase is a New Fuji X100F. It’s a pretty stellar point and shoot

wait a second...
So this guy recently sold an empty tube to someone, refused to resolve the issue, lied on the description of a knife to get a higher profit,
Lied on another member about said knife...
And he's still here..?:eek:

They must be in the midst of ordering a new hammer. Shipping times are a pain.

Edit: also if anyone would like to know, His instagram name is
@thebigknifeski , or Kyle's Trading Outpost. Just want people to be aware since trouble seems to follow him closely.

Did you say Kyle? o_O

I owe it to the community for helping me diversify my posting. For that I will be ever grateful.

That is not what you owe the community. People can change their ways. If we mess up, we don't strictly deserve the opportunity to make up for it, but we should certainly try to make the most of it when it's given to us despite our unworth. Acknowledging our mistakes with contrition would be step one, I think. Boru13 has been pretty merciful to you here, so I think you do owe him gratitude, and the community also deserves to see that you understand your mistakes and will not repeat them. Hopefully you taking that debt seriously will change the hearts of those members you have already hardened against you. All the best to you.

That is not what you owe the community. People can change their ways. If we mess up, we don't strictly deserve the opportunity to make up for it, but we should certainly try to make the most of it when it's given to us despite our unworth. Acknowledging our mistakes with contrition would be step one, I think. Boru13 has been pretty merciful to you here, so I think you do owe him gratitude, and the community also deserves to see that you understand your mistakes and will not repeat them. Hopefully you taking that debt seriously will change the hearts of those members you have already hardened against you. All the best to you.

I think you might be misreading what is obviously a garbage dismissive contemptuous, attempt at sarcasm. This guy doesn't care about this community in the slightest. Thankfully, this dirtbag is now on active radar, and people like this don't ever really change so I expect we'll see him banned at some point soon.

Back