• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

Ok so there was recently a thread where the experience and title was changed from bad to good regarding this vendor. In hopes that no new members simply read that title and assume it is safe to deal with this vendor I wanted to post my experience to warn others from making my mistakes. I had heard of some negative experiences with this individual, but read a couple posts that he was doing better and gave him a shot. It was my mistake and I have been around long enough to know better, no excuses for my mistake but take this as a cautionary tale.

The first convo took place on January 25, 2017. Just checked my paypal to confirm the date.

The the rest of screenshots show my repeated attempts to reach him, there was one in between the first and second screenshot where he asked what material I had ordered. I didn't get that one saved so no evidence of it.

IMG_1878.PNG

IMG_1879.PNG IMG_1880.PNG

IMG_1881.PNG

IMG_1882.PNG

Lmao wow another one who would have THUNK IT but the best is the F&F pp funds request smh smh

Ok so there was recently a thread where the experience and title was changed from bad to good regarding this vendor. In hopes that no new members simply read that title and assume it is safe to deal with this vendor I wanted to post my experience to warn others from making my mistakes. I had heard of some negative experiences with this individual, but read a couple posts that he was doing better and gave him a shot. It was my mistake and I have been around long enough to know better, no excuses for my mistake but take this as a cautionary tale.

The first convo took place on January 25, 2017. Just checked my paypal to confirm the date.

The the rest of screenshots show my repeated attempts to reach him, there was one in between the first and second screenshot where he asked what material I had ordered. I didn't get that one saved so no evidence of it.

View attachment 725614

View attachment 725615 View attachment 725616

View attachment 725617

View attachment 725618

There's a reason why he proactively asks for F&F payment. It's unethical for a business to make such a request.

saying he dosent ask for F&F or so he says but Quote from op says different. This is from a previous thread.posting for proof IMG_1383.PNG

A BUSINESS asking for F&F is outright fraud. That in itself is enough for me to write him off. Over 5 months for a scale is just terrible, if he is that backed up then he should not be taking orders, period. It took me way less time to get a full custom folder, including custom made and patterned scales.

SCC_com.JPG

are you referring to S ShepardCC as Pinocchio?

saw some of his work, was thinking about getting ... i wont pay F&F tho... lets hope this gets fixed.

If you never believe another thing I ever write in my life, please just believe this: You should steer clear of him. He is much more trouble than he is worth and he WILL find a way to take advantage of you even if you do use G&S.

If you never believe another thing I ever write in my life, please just believe this: You should steer clear of him. He is much more trouble than he is worth and he WILL find a way to take advantage of you even if you do use G&S.

I also concur that G&S is not scam proof (do not wish to input as to why/how so to not be the purveyor of bad ideas) but it takes a special kind of crook to go down the G&S scam path as opposed to the F&F which makes their bad intentions much easier to not follow through with promises made.

A simple answer to F&F requests: No, because it's a business right off for me and I do not wish to contribute to those who do not wish to pay their taxes on the goods which they sell if in essence engaged in a business rather than an individual who sells a one off personal belonging (still I do not encourage F&F if that person is NOT truly Family or close personal Friend). Report him to the IRS and then see how he reacts for this BS I keep reading that he constantly pulls!

He lied that he don’t demand F&F, while he did specifically ask for it at least in Jan 2017, in this case and mine. (He did accept G&S in my case after I told him that F&F is not available in my area)

I believe that he also lied about the shipping date that he sent my item out in the second week of Jan, whereas the tracking info says Jan 25th pick up.

If someone decides to deal with him, I would say good luck with communicating with him and headaches associated.

Brent I sent you an email over a week ago that it was done. Waiting on address to ship it out. Sent you a pm just now.

I haven't gotten any emails from you recently.
I guess it's time to ditch yahoo and use Google.
Check pm

Brent I sent you an email over a week ago that it was done. Waiting on address to ship it out. Sent you a pm just now.

I haven't gotten any emails from you recently.
I guess it's time to ditch yahoo and use Google.
Check pm

Look now it's email. Come on man really smh smh

Back