• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

It is ironic, that Eric has been given a level of impunity on other forums/social media, for the infractions he's perpetrated against countless other knife hobbyist, such as yourself! :thumbsdown:

The fact that Shepard CC, still even has a platform, and he's using it to smear honest people (who've gave him their business & $$$)...I'd be hopping mad, too! :mad:

It's only a matter of time, before his reputation on FB & IG proceeds him there too. As much as he may try, he'll never be able to erase his history & all of these thread's that have been started here on BladeForums. One thing is for certain: on Google, BladeForums is like the police watch dog group for the entire knife community. If you want to know the dirt on a scammer/thief, you'll usually find the information linked to a BF GBU thread.

If it weren't for BF's (and more specifically the GBU), Eric would've more than likely never returned your Busse. I wonder how many people he's shown your knife off to, pretending it was his knife? He's had it for so long now...until you called him out, he was probably starting to believe it actually "was" his knife! :confused:

Thanks again for sharing this revelation! This is my all-time favorite JB song. :)

Headin' up to San Francisco
For the Labor Day weekend show,
I've got my hush-puppies on,
I guess I never was meant for
Glitter rock and roll.
And honey I didn't know
That I'd be missin' you so.
Come Monday It'll be all right,
Come Monday I'll be holding you tight.
I spent four lonely days in a brown L.A. haze
And I just want you back by my side.
Yes it's been quite a summer,
Rent-a-cars and west bound trains.
And now you're off on vacation,
Somethin' you tried to explain.
And darlin' I love you so that's
The reason I just let you go.
Come Monday It'll be all right,
Come Monday I'll be holding you tight.
I spent four lonely days in a brown L.A. haze
And I just want you back by my side.
I can't help it honey,
You're that much a part of me now.
Remember the…

^ I have no doubt P2.1, you'll probably have an awesome ditty penned out for us, all about Eric and his scandalous twisted love affair with mhumprhey's Busse... For inspiration, I'll even post a selfie picture of Eric, dreaming of that Busse...just for you, bro! :D

View attachment 777989

Uh..I was following up until the bolded part and then it just gets creepy.. even the paragraph before that is pushing it.
Let's cut the back and forth banter between buds and discuss the topic, shall we?

Uh..I was following up until the bolded part and then it just gets creepy.. even the paragraph before that is pushing it.
Let's cut the back and forth banter between buds and discuss the topic, shall we?

yeah, and I'm not the guy he owes a knife to either. Anyway, I just wanted to share the info that he's still actively out there misrepresenting his business practices. Having accomplished that, I'm done here.

Have a good day, folks.

yeah, and I'm not the guy he owes a knife to either. Anyway, I just wanted to share the info that he's still actively out there misrepresenting his business practices. Having accomplished that, I'm done here.

Have a good day, folks.

Much appreciate you sharing your experience- my post was to get this back on track.
Nothing should have been individually interpreted otherwise..at least it was not meant that way.

Much appreciate you sharing your experience- my post was to get this back on track.
Nothing should have been individually interpreted otherwise..at least it was not meant that way.

No worries - I understood (and appreciate) what you were doing.

Eric, has been updating me with pics of the handles and the knives. The last pic this morning looked like they were almost done. I would expect them to be done very soon. They look good.

I just happened upon this thread, as I was read I thought,"how bad for these people. I'm glad I haven't done business with him.
However while reading this thread I saw someone say he went by the name 2focused4eva on another site.
Im starting to get uneasy now about a transaction I did a couple of weeks ago
First the usps lost the item. Then the next day he was going to send out another one with tracking info.
I've ask for tracking and it's not being provided. It was a scale for a hinderer jurassic.
Smh:(

Last edited:
Really hope you paid with G&S.
Unless he demanded you pay FF because some heartless customers robbed him with that horrible G&S.
Hope he comes through for you.
Which site?? Let us know so no one else here gets caught up with him.
Joe

I just happened upon this thread, as I was read I thought,"how bad for these people. I'm glad I haven't done business with him.
However while reading this I saw he went by the name 2focused4eva on another site.
Im starting to get uneasy now about a transaction I did a couple of weeks ago
First the usps lost the item. Then the next day he was going to send out another one with tracking info.
I've ask for tracking and it's not being provided. It was a scale for a hinderer jurassic.
Smh:(

Interesting that when I dealt with him, he did not ask me to pay friends/family. I paid for services/product and will do so again.

Interesting that when I dealt with him, he did not ask me to pay friends/family. I paid for services/product and will do so again.

So what's the ETA on blade touchdown at Casa de Cobalt? I'm really interested to see if he can ACTUALLY deliver on a deadline.....

Really hope you paid with G&S.
Unless he demanded you pay FF because some heartless customers robbed him with that horrible G&S.
Hope he comes through for you.
Which site?? Let us know so no one else here gets caught up with him.
Joe
I saw it in post number 56. I paid through pay pal with the e bay money back guarantee, should I not receive the item. It was the end of September when I bought it.
I am a bit confused. He said the usps lost my scale and he would be sending another one with tracking, as I stated above.
Well I received a tracking number yesterday, but it wasn't updated information. It gave me the same expected delivery date as I recieved from e bay the date of purchase.
He sent me pics of the package and a tracking number.
So maybe everything is on the up and up at this point; and it will soon be here.

Hope you get it soon.
He has been known to print a shipping label, but not drop the package of for some time.
I can't count how many packages USPS has 'lost' on him.
Very glad to hear you didn't pay FF!

Hope you get it soon.
He has been known to print a shipping label, but not drop the package of for some time.
I can't count how many packages USPS has 'lost' on him.
Very glad to hear you didn't pay FF!
I hope I don't have to use the money back guarantee option. I don't know how it works or even if it does work(I dont use e bay ever, I buy pb washers and that's it for my hinderers') This is only my 3rd experience with e bay.
That said I also noticed that the day of original purpose it said order soon, only two left. As soon as I placed my order it said order soon only one left.
So yep that makes perfect since......2 minus one is one. Then he sent the second out to make up for the first one that was "lost".
However it still says one left. So.....1 minus 1 is suppose to be zero(correct me if I'm wrong I'm no math major)
Leads me to wonder if two shipped, or one shipped, or none were shippedo_O

The ONLY bad thing about the knife community being such a great and honest place is that it's easy as a consumer to get lax.
You just get comfortable and assume everyone is good.

ETA-I just checked the tracking number and it's never been delivered to the usps to go out:(
It's still in MI. waiting to get to the PO
How long do you guys think I should wait before I attempt the "didn't receive item" route.

Last edited:
Back