• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

Well atleast i just got another update from the guy.
His post office is small; located in a small town. They move slow. So everyone rest easy, your items are coming from a small town which can add almost two weeks of delivery time.
I love being fed :poop: just in time to go to work 3rd shift:rolleyes:

Cobalt, just curious...do you intend to pay him the balance before he sends out your knives? I know that is standard protocol, but I wonder if he would take payment and then not send your property back to you. That is a possibility based on his prior behavior. Maybe there is some way you can pay him after receipt of the knife? I'd hate to see him make you a victim yet again.

I haven't seen any evidence of him stealing knives. I think his issue is he just spends the money before buying the materials and/or overcommits and can't get the work done in the promised time frame. In this case, it's to his advantage to send the knives out now that they are done. Despite all the supportive posts from his fanboys over on the FaceBook thread that I linked (above), you can bet that there are a number of people watching this thread to see if he delivers. He'd have to be a real moron not to realize that.

Well atleast i just got another update from the guy.
His post office is small; located in a small town. They move slow. So everyone rest easy, your items are coming from a small town which can add almost two weeks of delivery time.
I love being fed :poop: just in time to go to work 3rd shift:rolleyes:

What a load of crap. Like USPS Priority Mail works differently in small towns... Don't let this stop you from pursuing the dispute with eBay. There is a time limit on it, and if you haven't filed within that limit, you are screwed.

This scale looks like crap!(especially at the bottom) If you're going to B.S customers about delivery dates, at least deliver quality work.
I never got your pms. And now you won't return the ones I send. I don't know what to do to help you then because you're basically refusing to solve it like men. That's fine. View attachment 726190

As I said I'm working hard to be better. Working on better and more frequent communication as well as better estimates on delivery dates.

What a load of crap. Like USPS Priority Mail works differently in small towns... Don't let this stop you from pursuing the dispute with eBay. There is a time limit on it, and if you haven't filed within that limit, you are screwed.
E bay told me i could start a claim on friday. He didnt create a label until way after the fact which makes the item look in transit.
If nothings im the mail tomorrow im going to try and get my money

Cobalt, just curious...do you intend to pay him the balance before he sends out your knives? I know that is standard protocol, but I wonder if he would take payment and then not send your property back to you. That is a possibility based on his prior behavior. Maybe there is some way you can pay him after receipt of the knife? I'd hate to see him make you a victim yet again.

I am trusting in him to deliver. We have had several email conversations and I am sure he will ship. I have no doubt he will. So yes, I just paid him the rest of the amount agreed upon. As for being worried Chris, no I am not.

I am trusting in him to deliver. We have had several email conversations and I am sure he will ship. I have no doubt he will. So yes, I just paid him the rest of the amount agreed upon. As for being worried Chris, no I am not.

Did he provide you with a shipping date? Looks like they're done...

Awesome. I suppose he's given you the tracking number by now, then, right?
He gave me my tracking number a while back. Its still at his residence. Smh.
Cobalt stay on top of the tracking number until you see your package moving, and not waiting to be recieved by the usps.

He gave me my tracking number a while back. Its still at his residence. Smh.
Cobalt stay on top of the tracking number until you see your package moving, and not waiting to be recieved by the usps.
That is his mo. Scumbag scammer hasn't changed a bit.

Funny. I was planning on ordering from him soon for a 0392 scale. He's the only one I've seen do sculpted LSCF. This is a shame, but I think I might bite the bullet anyways

Funny. I was planning on ordering from him soon for a 0392 scale. He's the only one I've seen do sculpted LSCF. This is a shame, but I think I might bite the bullet anyways

Are you #%&$ing kidding me??? o_O Did you NOT just read this thread, or the many others like it? :confused: If you seriously give this guy your money, knowing full well what a risk it is, don't come back here crying to us when he takes your money and doesn't deliver. :rolleyes:

Seriously, that's one of the dumbest things I've read here for awhile... :thumbsdown::poop:

PS - BTW, he's NOT the only guy doing "sculpted" LSCF. :eek:

Yes, he did provide me with tracking number and the exact time when he dropped the box off. He also sent me picks of the box with labels and the tracking label. I verified tracking and it is to be delivered by late Monday or early Tuesday. All is going well.

Yes, he did provide me with tracking number and the exact time when he dropped the box off. He also sent me picks of the box with labels and the tracking label. I verified tracking and it is to be delivered by late Monday or early Tuesday. All is going well.
Glad it went well for you. I wont do any further buisness with him.
Of course i would have never done buisness with this guy after reading this thread but i have no clue he also went by 2focused4eva.
I will be hesitant to order scales again since this guy goes my different names.
What makes me mad is he didnt have to make what i ordered, he had two ready to ship and still couldnt deliver in a timely manner.

all this does is encourage him to keep doing what he has been doing in this tread, find another trustworthy maker out there.

You might bite the bullet anyway?? Can't come up with the words to describe how stupid that statement is.
Don't be shocked when the bullet explodes in your mouth.

I don't have a vested interest in this bc he doesn't have any of my knives, but..I'll say this. I don't really think he cares about his reputation in here. I think he figures that's a lost cause. He posts a TON on facebook, and he has dozens of people recommending him and then others throwing money at him. Sadly, I think he's chalked up bladeforums as a loss, and could probably care less. Sucks for the people in this thread though.
I did agree with that 100 percent, that blade forums was no longer a concern of his, until i just checked my e mail.
He does indeed watch this thread as the email today was concerning shipping speed and my posting in this thread.
Basicall that he has read them, and bf members just like to throw gas on the fire.

I dont think he is a thief like the scale guy that the detective was called on. Hes just way to slow to be a halfway decent online retailer.

Back