• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shipping issues with The Sun

That is the only place this liar and thief belongs.

He has ripped of people to the tune of thousands of dollars with false promises or repayment (on three forums that I can prove), sending their knives back, actually saying he has already paid it back without any proof.

Anyone who ever deals with Jeff is a complete FOOL and deserves whatever happens to them. Do not send him $ or your knife because you will be sending your knife Christmas Cards every year that it is missing from your collection.

I sure hope he has been banned from here. I would trust my knives and money more with the Saudi Scammer than Jeff.

He's been banned. Come this Friday I'll be filling out the postal inspector report and the SAPD theft form Richard J mentioned a while back. I don't think anyone's dealing with him anymore - once negative feedback on him left the USN, it spread like wildfire.

Unfortunately, most of the people he's ripped off were folks who engaged him years ago, when he had good feedback and a few customers actually vetted him.

Either way, I gave this sucker a chance last week and he decided to waste it, so I figured I'm done playing his game.

You gave him a chance, way after the fact it had been at the very minimum a year or more that he ripped off others. There was no way on Earth that he would have responded to you. IN other words, you were playing his game a couple years after every else stopped. good luck.

You gave him a chance, way after the fact it had been at the very minimum a year or more that he ripped off others. There was no way on Earth that he would have responded to you. IN other words, you were playing his game a couple years after every else stopped. good luck.

I was working with another customer (Justin) on regaining contact with him. We actually got Jeff to respond to our emails, since Justin was able to locate the contact information of one of Jeff's real life friends. Prior to that Jeff appeared to have disconnected his phone (no more texting or calls). Despite claiming he would be reachable in his posts years ago, he really did disappear. Justin also received a phone call from Jeff, albeit from a blocked number.

Not long after, Justin gets a tracking number email from Jeff - which had no updated location data day after day. No knives arrived. Of course it turns out to be one of Jeff's f***-f*** games. and we arrive at the conclusion that Jeff created a label online, but didn't actually ship anything.

I actually threatened Jeff with the reports last week and his reply to me pretty much indicated that he wasn't taking this with any urgency. I also made multiple offers to cover his damn shipping/insurance if it was going to present a financial hardship (he claims he's going through difficult times), but got no acceptance on that proposal. That's the first time I escalated action - I believe in redemption, but I guess this guy is bent on ruining himself.

Apec, I sincerely wish you luck. I hope you can succeed where so many couldn't. You seem to have things well organized, and that helps a ton. Many folks had tried to "forgive and forget", what they got for their efforts was less than nothing. The least we could do for the existing members he was to lock his account permanently. It's not something we enjoy doing, but he really left us no choice. It's enraging and frustrating to victims, as well as the mods because we just can't help in these cases.

Apec, I sincerely wish you luck. I hope you can succeed where so many couldn't. You seem to have things well organized, and that helps a ton. Many folks had tried to "forgive and forget", what they got for their efforts was less than nothing. The least we could do for the existing members he was to lock his account permanently. It's not something we enjoy doing, but he really left us no choice. It's enraging and frustrating to victims, as well as the mods because we just can't help in these cases.

Thanks Rev.

But I will concede it was probably all in vain, as Jeff has shown that he's unwilling to turn things around. He's stuck to his insincere promises and found excuses as always. I was surprised when my threat to get the authorities involved seemed to have left him unfazed. Other past customers successfully managed to get refunds or knives returned after pursuing similar action.

Anyways, I don't think he should be allowed to carry on without being held accountable for everyone he's screwed. Off to the SAPD and postal service inspectors with him.

Surprising isn't it? Justin, the other customer I was talking to, got his knives today. He sent me a photo.

For the record, Jeff gave him a tracking number on Jan. 25th last month.

Well still doesn't change the fact that there are dozens more waiting to find their owners (including mine), but I guess this is the first report of 2013.

0VmE3gM.jpg

Surprising isn't it? Justin, the other customer I was talking to, got his knives today. He sent me a photo.

Well still doesn't change the fact that there are dozens more waiting to find their owners (including mine), but I guess this is the first report of 2013.

That's good for Justin. :)
I won't hold my breath though...pretty damn certain I'd die before anything showed up.:rolleyes:

That's good for Justin. :)
I won't hold my breath though...pretty damn certain I'd die before anything showed up.:rolleyes:

Heh, in one of my emails I told him that I could order a Randall today and receive it before he'd send back my knife.

Back