Show off your 15's

Yesterday with a friend we went to the Jardin des Plantes, a vast combo of botanical garden, zoo, galleries of mineralogy, paleontology, etc.
I love the sight of the Gallery of Paleontology from the street, but we did not get there.
Gallery of Paleontology.jpg

Neither did we visit the Zoo, we prefered a stroll in the vast gardens, my BF15 was of the journey.
15-JdPlantes.jpg

Under the very interested eye of this crow!
corneille.jpg

Posing in front of the Nouvelle Calédonie Hothouse.
15-Serre.jpg

Last edited:
Nt4wAka.jpg

Thanks! Love these standard crescent nail nicks so much. My I wish the 15 clip micartas were crescents. Oh well, can't win them all and I know how much the longpulls are loved by others.

we have people for that! there capable modders that can help you!

D09BC1D3-A8BE-436C-B8DE-E7A648F939B2.jpeg These new 15’s in the yellow jigged bone do not disappoint.

I’m thinking they did a lot of these as my tube sticker was printed and not hand written.

It is nice that the nail nick is set back further cause if I can’t score a clip point one of these spears can be easily modified.

Single blade #15 Boy's Knife
I like to carry my smaller traditional knives in the small watch pocket of my jeans. A thinner, single blade is just more comfortable to carry that way. Besides, I have little use for a cap lifter.

The simpler the better for me as well.

Back