Show off your Fiddlebacks and Leather

Really need to stop drinking caffeine after 5pm... made the black one last night and the brown one today bc I couldn't sleep

Excellent work!! Out of curiosity, could you post some pics of the backsides if/when you get time?

Given your post times, one would question if you've moved to Australia to be neighbors with Abe. :D Really though, I'm concerned about your lack of sleep. Houston traffic and drivers can be a challenge ... need plenty of rest and to be alert over there.

Back to the sheaths; Wow!

wowsers! :eek: real nice

hey, out of curiosity, i know you're just getting started, but ever considered carving a trout or buck pattern (something like that)? i know that's a bit more traditional, but that would be pretty cool IMO....

and, i'm similar with the coffee. no coffee after 4p for me. unless i'm driving, then i'm prepared to accept the consequences. cheers Heeso. real nice work man. :thumbup:

wowsers! :eek: real nice

hey, out of curiosity, i know you're just getting started, but ever considered carving a trout or buck pattern (something like that)? i know that's a bit more traditional, but that would be pretty cool IMO....

and, i'm similar with the coffee. no coffee after 4p for me. unless i'm driving, then i'm prepared to accept the consequences. cheers Heeso. real nice work man. :thumbup:

lol Japanese koi and a bucks head are next.. I have the design printed just need to do it

Excellent work!! Out of curiosity, could you post some pics of the backsides if/when you get time?

Given your post times, one would question if you've moved to Australia to be neighbors with Abe. :D Really though, I'm concerned about your lack of sleep. Houston traffic and drivers can be a challenge ... need plenty of rest and to be alert over there.

Back to the sheaths; Wow!

1578b987569d7259ce6cf004b7ce06d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heeso,
Since you like making that style sheath, I have an idea to bounce. For those of us that sometimes neck carry, how about a small slip in "frog" for that style sheath? The clip could ensure it is anchored from sliding out, couple of grommets for the wearers style of cordage and you have a convertible pocket/neck sheath. Might have to leave a bit of drop to the frog to lower center of gravity and prevent handle from flopping the sheath over.
Thinking knives like EDK, Runt, PK...

Bill

Like Danny said "this may be your niche" ! Really nice work

Heesoo looks great! If ur ever bored, one to fit a mamushi with an EMS start of life on it would be awesome lol just sayin

Meanwhile in Group B:

My Stubby Muk fits well in a KSF folding pocket knife sheath (at the bottom, below), perfect for deep, clipless, relatively flat pocket carry.

IMG_3773.jpg~original

Except:

IMG_3778.jpg~original

(The blade's tip, ready to pierce through the single layer of leather).

I finally glued a small piece of wood into the bottom, rendering it Safe.

IMG_4944.jpg~original

IMG_4945.jpg~original

IMG_4946.jpg~original

I like how it rides a little higher in the sheath now, too.

IMG_0303%201.jpg~original

:eek:

~ P.

Back