Sign of the Times?

The Custom Stuff didn't all sell out at Blade. But they will all sell at the Ganza. I'd bet on it.

Just think about how many HOGS couldn't make it to Blade...that plus Knife Hunter must be going needing an INFI fix about now. :D

Well the reason I say they might not all sell out is when we were at Eugene I saw several customs on the table that I have seen before in a previous ganzaa.

Well the reason I say they might not all sell out is when we were at Eugene I saw several customs on the table that I have seen before in a previous ganzaa.

Yep... I have seen many customs from previous ganzaaas spillover..
many meaners, ads, cultellis a few fshs, pleanty of scrofas and so on.

Even with the market saturated I'm sure I would have no problem at all selling most of the blades I currently have left... :D

Even with the market saturated I'm sure I would have no problem at all selling most of the blades I currently have left... :D

Agreed, trouble is, I'm not interested in selling the blades that would sell :eek:

Most of the ones I would part with, are the same ones languishing on the exchange.

:(

Agreed, trouble is, I'm not interested in selling the blades that would sell :eek:

I understand completely, so since your a nice guy I meet at Blade Ill take that black handled LMrS off your hands and you dont have to worry about listing it on the exchange and watching it languish there for forever and a day. :D

I understand completely, so since your a nice guy I meet at Blade Ill take that black handled LMrS off your hands and you dont have to worry about listing it on the exchange and watching it languish there for forever and a day. :D

A real giver...:thumbup:

Most of the ones I would part with, are the same ones languishing on the exchange.

I'm right with gimmejr. I understand your situation with not wanting to saturate the exchange.;) Please pass that 1 off ganzaaa SJ on to me and I'll trun that D/C into satin form some proper beatings. :D

Yes some guys have the perma-for-sale threads :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think it sorta depends on the knife and ready availability.

The knives that people use tend to stay high and do not nearly as often get sold.

The many many ganza fancy knives tend to not get used and tend to not rise so fast or so far, cept for a choice few that are particular art.

The main stream older knives like the Steel Hearts, Badgers and Battle Mistresses seem to be holding value just fine, although there was a spike over $1,000.00 for the Steel Heart that seems to have corrected a bit.

There are lots more choices of different styles of INFI than ever before, the cream will rise and the chaff will blow away.

Next will come the after market re-grindings of any INFI that gets cheap enough.

I'm right with gimmejr. I understand your situation with not wanting to saturate the exchange.;) Please pass that 1 off ganzaaa SJ on to me and I'll trun that D/C into satin form some proper beatings. :D

My point exactly :p

Hey Foo, if anyone with a SHBM LE kind of thingy needed some cash I'm sure it would sell very fast :thumbup: :D

Right. I know that most of the meaners I have would sell in a heartbeat. LMle, Satin Black Paper Meaner and Leaner Meaner....would fly of the exchange but they would be the last to go at this point.

It would take me having one of my "I MUST HAVE THAT KNIFE" moments to let one of those go.

Or one of my "KIDS ARE EATING ME OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME" moments.:eek:

:cool:

Me about three years ago....maybe more like four...:eek:

A newbie, in this case, is a knife nut who has just been introduced to Busse Combat. Someone who has not yet bought a Busse but is very curious and asks a ton of questions which the good folks on here are more than happy to answer. We don't mind newbie questions cause we were all newbies at one point.

In that case....I'm taking myself out of the Noob category and into "piglet"...own Busse's\SR's and SY's...but, just over the last two months...Yes, I've been busy :)

:thumbup:

Right. I know that most of the meaners I have would sell in a heartbeat. LMle, Satin Black Paper Meaner and Leaner Meaner....would fly of the exchange but they would be the last to go at this point.

Oh man, Satin and black paper really gets me worked up.

I only have one Busse in that configuration and now I FULLY understand why this combo is soo coveted ..

Hypothetically speaking, what you guys think my SHSJ LE would go for on the exchange? I have seen sterile 3/16th SHSJs go for $600+ :eek: in the past few months.

FYI: I was told this was part of the first batch of SHSJ LEs to be produced indicated by the format of the logo.. :confused: Michael Jordan fans may also take a fancy to this one too.. :D

Picture519.jpg

I just picked this one up at a great price.
Buy if you can.Wish I had 5000.00 extra cash right now.
DSC_0332.jpg

I'm just waiting for more TAN/TAN Busses to hit the exchange:cool:

Never got enough of ther TAN/TAN. The TAN/TAN clan always has room for 1 more.

Oh man, Satin and black paper really gets me worked up.

I only have one Busse in that configuration and now I FULLY understand why this combo is soo coveted ..

Hypothetically speaking, what you guys think my SHSJ LE would go for on the exchange? I have seen sterile 3/16th SHSJs go for $600+ :eek: in the past few months.

FYI: I was told this was part of the first batch of SHSJ LEs to be produced indicated by the format of the logo.. :confused: Michael Jordan fans may also take a fancy to this one too.. :D

Picture519.jpg

Will this one due? :eek:

sjv29ua.jpg

:D

Back