• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recommendation? Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like a lot of the rancor on display here could have been avoided if the parties involved could have simply been left to resolve their differences. I'm glad it got settled.

It seems like a lot of the rancor on display here could have been avoided if the parties involved could have simply been left to resolve their differences. I'm glad it got settled.
I obviously disagree

Without the "rancor" (to be clear, it didn't start that way), I doubt this would've been resolved beyond the buyer simply getting the $100 from USPS (not clear at the beginning)

Either way, good to see this had a proper conclusion

If they could have solved it themselves, they wouldn't have needed to bring it to the forum at all. They didn't seem to be able to do that.They got some good imput they got some not so good. That is the chance you take with free advice :)
But intentions were honest

Last edited:
As a point of clarity, I was not suggesting that they not bring their conflict here - more that certain needless provocation was not helpful. In some cases, it reminded me of one of my dogs when she sees a squirrel; one might as well be wearing blinders at that point.

We all can agree to disagree though.

As a point of clarity, I was not suggesting that they not bring their conflict here - more that certain needless provocation was not helpful. In some cases, it reminded me of one of my dogs when she sees a squirrel; one might as well be wearing blinders at that point.

We all can agree to disagree though.
Another point of clarity: "they" didn't bring the conflict here. OP did while throwing shade at his buyer.

I do agree with the 2nd half of your post though

I obviously disagree

Without the "rancor" (to be clear, it didn't start that way), I doubt this would've been resolved beyond the buyer simply getting the $100 from USPS (not clear at the beginning)

Either way, good to see this had a proper conclusio
Another point of clarity: "they" didn't bring the conflict here. OP did while throwing shade at his buyer.

I do agree with the 2nd half of your post though
No even without this he still would’ve.

Turns out the situation wasn’t what anyone thought huh? I guarantee you still think i tampered with the package huh? Probably. Why? I don’t know? It’s probably because you were raised thinking that being one sided is ok.

Let me ask you this though. Even though I’m not going to let you answer because at this point your comments are annoying.

How many times has usps granted a claim in favor If they didn’t find anything during their investigation? None, they don’t.

and let’s be clear here Mr one sided. Almost everyone was “throwing shade”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back