Smoke Jumper

Got a pic of the back side showing the nut that secures the clip?

Got a pic of the back side showing the nut that secures the clip?

It's the same as the one on the front.It's a button head screw that incorporates a T10 torx.

2u8ypgg.jpg

What you can't see is the barrel pivot pin that allows both of the button head screws to attach the clip to the knife.

They look like this, although these are not the exact ones that I used.I also did not use any bearings.

kit-micro-bearing.jpg

Last edited:
What you can't see is the barrel pivot pin that allows both of the button head screws to attcch the clip to the knife.

They look like this, although these are not the exact ones that I used.I also did not use any bearings.

kit-micro-bearing.jpg
Ahh....thanks. Pictures really help us dumb engineers :)

I have been admiring these and will probably end up with one even though I don’t need it...
Can someone please tell me if there are washers on the pivot or does it rub directly on the handles?

Took my Jumper hiking up Crowders Mt. yesterday, just tossed in my shorts pocket, so lite I didn’t even notice I had it!

SK, when the 112 lt is out will you please make a special one with upgraded steel and a good color? I am hoping you will make the first LE 112LT !! I have high hopes you will also create the first LE 112 auto as well as there will be great demand for one. I'm willing to prepay for both even if delivery is months away.

8AA3EA06-A0D2-49F7-8419-8069F3414DA5.jpeg Mine just arrived today and I’m really impressed.
The grinds were nice and it is very sharp.

This is my first LT and I like the feel of it a lot.
When I was in the Army in the mid to late 80’s I had a 422 Bucklite and this has a similar feel.

Great knife, I hope these are still available for a while.

How many were made? I bet it sells out quickly! $80.00 minimum on Ebay in 6 months since its so cool!

How many were made? I bet it sells out quickly! $80.00 minimum on Ebay in 6 months since its so cool!
I have no idea how many were made; I bought one for me and two for gifts. I've already gifted one and am using this one - might just keep that second gift for a backup for myself (and get another knife for the second gift). However, I think they are still available from SK Blades. OH

368 came out in this run, but I have a feeling we'll be re-ordering or doing a different color

So how many are left out of 368. I just bought one yesterday. And if I like it I might order another one. A 112 LT is what I really like to have. In yellow or blue. To me they're the same thing has a 422 Bucklite with just a different handle. But I definitely would buy more of them. The 110 LT is the same as a 426 bucklite. Just a different handle. Just happens that I collect Bucklites so these really interest me. Anyway I can't wait to get mine.

Last edited:
Back