Snark Will Tear Us Apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics. And the rain has really moved in now. Ugh. Oh well, more time in the Megamid watching Utopia!

Came home to a Blackjack Brute and these two. No complaints on the Spydercos. Centered blades, good lockup, Spyderco's excellent G10 and VG10, and they both have low-carry clips.

55D771F0-F140-4253-8759-36C5A925C488_zpswrzjndvn.jpg

Came home to a Blackjack Brute and these two. No complaints on the Spydercos. Centered blades, good lockup, Spyderco's excellent G10 and VG10, and they both have low-carry clips.
Yea Yea Yea. Spydercos are awesome and all, but come on.... We'd rather see the Blackjack Brute, Biscuit! I will concede that I really like how the Caly 3.5 looks.

I got my newest one from a guy on FB. He does good work. Leather on one side and felt on the other side.

I got the 3rd from the left with .45 cal shell inserts, but with a different lanyard... Because i was all picky like LOL. Costs 50 shipped.

15709289730_d16bf0561f_z.jpg

Crazy:

[video=youtube;9J7GpVQCfms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7GpVQCfms#t=50[/video]

So it's decided, I need a strop. I was thinking about one from flexx, any other suggestions?
Make your own.

I got 8"x11" veg tanned leather from local hobby store and 1.5" and 3" width maple and poplar strips from local bog box store, enough to make several strops for less $20 total.

Yeah, they are easy to make. I made some nice fat ones.

FE2619A9-FB7C-4E8C-B069-4B5D54550579_zpsj9nokldb.jpg

The whole collection.

29CFDEC1-43DE-4F46-A01A-7D2CB08441B1_zps0swvulbj.jpg

Crazy:

[video=youtube;9J7GpVQCfms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7GpVQCfms#t=50[/video]

I went to Best buy a few weeks ago looking for it... I had one employee looking in the back room and finally I showed him the video and he was wowed over it too... After I got home I googled it again and realized it was just a concept...looks like you still need a smart phone and it would be blue toothed linked to the bracelet

Good freakin' night the snark is strong here tonight! How do you fill up four pages in just a short amount of time?

Looking forward to getting my new axe for Christmas. :thumbup:

i'm getting nothing for xmas. as it should be :D

Only have to work tomorrow for a few hours. Probably about 3 1/2. Nice that the Christmas rush is about over. Been kicking my old butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back