• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider Knives, Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cougar that is not what I was saying at all. I have had enough of chasing my tail. You win I am bowing out. Hopefully eventually the info will be presented in a way that leaves no dought 1 way or the other.

Spark had his shit together, everything was posted and documented. it caused alot of controversy but at least all the info that was available was there for people to make informed decissions about.
I don't see that here, nothing that is posted on POWNETWORK is cut and dried. If its true prove it. if its false prove it. Just don't throw ambigues shit out there and make inferences and expect us to swallow it.

Micky,
I still remember you as being one of Strider's most vocal opponents, in the thread Spark started last year. Have you seen something that has caused you to change your position, and if so, what exactly was it?

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4353821&postcount=19

Regards,
3G

Spark had his shit together, everything was posted and documented. it caused alot of controversy but at least all the info that was available was there for people to make informed decissions about.
And what did you decide based on that information? Did you decide to boycott the company, like you stated you were going to in your post, or did you decide to go and join their forum to say you were sorry?

I don't see that here, nothing that is posted on POWNETWORK is cut and dried. If its true prove it. if its false prove it. Just don't throw ambigues shit out there and make inferences and expect us to swallow it.
Is that what you are accusing POWnet of having done? Interesting. I guess, Micky, you'll just have to do your own research (read: stop being lazy and expecting others to do it for you), like STR did. However, I don't imagine, even with all of the information you seek, it'll make that big of a difference for you.

Regards,
3G

There's nothing wrong with wanting to connect all the dots and get all the evidence lined up neatly in a row.

Believe me I'd love to show it! Its not my place and I really don't much care if anyone else believes me or not. I had to know for myself. I do now.

STR

So you now have one side saying they have BTDT but can’t tell you and the other side is saying they did not go there and did not do that but cant show you and don’t care if you believe me.

I was very vocal in the last big thread about Mick. There was a lot of very bad info being put out about what does and does not make a Ranger.

I haven’t chimed in on this thread very much because at first it wasn’t worth responding to. For a bit there in the middle it was sort of coherent. But its running true to form. I also don’t know much about Marine snipers.

Now though we have STR saying he has seen facts, well lets see em.

Indeed, Cougar. If you folks notice, even I haven't come out and said "Duane Dwyer is 100% the same person as Thomas D Poland" - there is nothing wrong with wanting more confirmation before making a decision.

I can understand that Duane would not feel like coming here to explain himself, but I can't understand why he doesn't seem to have contacted POWNET with a cease and desist letter. If what is posted on the POWNET site is erroneous, I find it hard to believe that Duane just doesn't care if that type of information is there for the whole world to see.

BINGO!!........

There's nothing wrong with wanting to connect all the dots and get all the evidence lined up neatly in a row.

I absolutely agree, Cougar. However, one person seems to be swaying all over the place, demanding more proof, yet being unwilling to do what another member has suggested to get the information they seek.

Regards,
3G

Whats so hard to understand?

The FOIA request was filed under the service number which was obtained legally and the statement saying this is posted right there on the site for all to see. The request was filed legally which is a given or there would not have been anything more posted than a rejection letter from NPRC. You can see that some files were in fact rejected just for that reason if you read the cover letter that came with the records. The information is all posted. What are you guys missing? Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

Duane served under the last name of "Poland" in the Marines.

The service number AKA Social Security number tells it all. No law was broken. No one has violated any right or ID. That service number is associated with both Duane T. Dwyer and Duane T Poland, and all the other names that show up there. Anything else you need can be found in a few minutes to a day if you write an email or call to the right places folks. Its all I had to do.

STR

Well, Bladeforums has 103,225 users at the moment and more joining daily. If the only way to be sure is to find out Duane's social security number for yourself and investigate it all for yourself, there's going to have to be a lot of people swarming the libraries doing their own investigating.

As I've said earlier I think it's what the principal himself chooses to say or chooses not to say that's most significant, and any number of people who are not Duane can talk about couldas until the polar caps melt, but some people don't seem to take that viewpoint. It'd be nice if we could find a clear path step by step with no steps missing and not even have people who are not Duane talking about couldas and confusing anybody.

Posts are crossing.... If you look at the timestamps you'll see my post was not a reply to STR's post above it. Same thing happened earlier tonight....

#######################
...... and to all --- a good night.............

.........see ya' tomorrow ;)

Like STR said, if you want to know, you can find out. I did...... I have intentionally X'd out the DWYER'S social security number. For a few dollars you can find out what ever you want.

LISTEN,,,PEOPLE,,,,LISTEN,,,,,, DWYER IS POLAND AND POLAND IS DWYER.

NOW, WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY?

Subject Information
Name: THOMAS D DWYER JR
Date of Birth: 08/1961
SSN: xxx-xx-xxxx issued in Virginia between 01/01/1975 and 12/31/1976

Others Associated with SSN:
(DOES NOT usually indicate any type of fraud or deception)
ELIZABETH T POLAND
DOB: 10/1960 Age: 47

AKAs (Names Associated with Subject)
THOMAS D DWYER
SSN: xxx-xx-xxxx
TOM DUANE DWYER
DOB: 08/1961 Age: 46 SSN: xxx-xx-xxxx T D DWYER
T DUANE POLAND
DUANE T DWYER
DOB: 08/1961 Age: 46 SSN: xxx-xx-xxxx
DUANE POLAND
DUANE POLLAND

People at Work:
Name: DUANE DWYER
Title: CO-OWNER
Company: STRIDER KNIVES
Address: 120 N PACIFIC ST STE L7, SAN MARCOS CA 92069-1269
Phone: (760) 471-8275
FEIN:
Dates: Nov 04, 2006 - May 30, 2007
Confidence: High

Title: OWNER
Address: 120 N PACIFIC ST, SAN MARCOS CA 92069-1258
FEIN:
Dates: Apr, 2001

Address:
FEIN:

Address: 120 N PACIFIC ST, SAN MARCOS CA 92069-1258
FEIN:

Company: STRIDER KNIVES INC
Address: 120 N PACIFIC ST STE L7, SAN MARCOS CA 92069-1269
FEIN:
Dates:

Title: V PRES
Company: STRIDER KNIVES INC
Address: SAN MARCOS, CA
Phone:
FEIN:
Dates: Jul 22, 2002 - Nov 06, 2007

Address Summary:
2299 MIRA SOL DR, VISTA CA 92084-7931, SAN DIEGO COUNTY (Apr 2005 - Dec 2007)
120 N PACIFIC ST APT L 7, SAN MARCOS CA 92069-1258, SAN DIEGO COUNTY ( 2004 - Oct 2005)
120 N PACIFIC ST STE L7, SAN MARCOS CA 92069-1269, SAN DIEGO COUNTY (Sep 2000 - Oct 2005)
1725 ELDRED LN, VISTA CA 92083-5507, SAN DIEGO COUNTY (Dec 1996 - Oct 2005)
1810 BROADWAY, OCEANSIDE CA 92054-5349, SAN DIEGO COUNTY (Jan 1990 - Jul 2004)
PO BOX 461, CARDIFF BY THE SEA CA 92007-0461, SAN DIEGO COUNTY (Jul 1992 - Jun 2002)
2009 CAMBRIDGE AVE, CARDIFF BY THE SEA CA 92007-1707, SAN DIEGO COUNTY (May 1989 - Dec 1992)
1934 OXFORD AVE, CARDIFF BY THE SEA CA 92007-1637, SAN DIEGO COUNTY (Oct 1987 - Dec 1991)
120 N PACIFIC ST STE L07, SAN MARCOS CA 92069-1269, SAN DIEGO COUNTY

I forgot to add one thing.

DWYER, YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT AND ARE OUTTED AS FRAUD, FAKE, PHONIE, POSER AND ONE WHO STEALS THE HONOR, GLORY AND VALOR OF OTHERS. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND TOO YOURSELF, NOT TO MENTION THE CORP. YOU OWE EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND THOSE WHO YOU DON'T KNOW, AN APOLOGY.
I SINCERELY HOPE YOU FIND YOUR SELF A BIG ROCK AND CRAWL UNDER IT. YOU HAVE EARNED YOURSELF A SPOT ON THE WALL OF SHAME.

So you now have one side saying they have BTDT but can’t tell you and the other side is saying they did not go there and did not do that but cant show you and don’t care if you believe me.

I was very vocal in the last big thread about Mick. There was a lot of very bad info being put out about what does and does not make a Ranger.

I haven’t chimed in on this thread very much because at first it wasn’t worth responding to. For a bit there in the middle it was sort of coherent. But its running true to form. I also don’t know much about Marine snipers.

Now though we have STR saying he has seen facts, well lets see em.

This whole argument of trying to make someone else prove anything to you guys that someone else claimed is crazy and as I said its not my place here or why I was interested in this thread. Nor do I much care that some folks are bitter with me for wanting to get to the bottom of these serious questions. I finally realized that you are not going to get any information or help here from Duane. You are not going to get cooperation from Mick even though he gives lip service to that effect on the POW web site saying he'll work with them. So, its like this you guys. I didn't make the claims. Duane did and Mick did and their friends did. Hit them up for answers you seek if you don't want to bite the bullet and find out for yorself. I gave you all the hints you needed earlier to get the answers for yourselves but I guess you were like me waiting for someone else to get that info together for you. Let your fingers do the walkin' folks.

I'm not here to try to sway public opinion. I don't have that kind of power and wouldn't use it if I did and quite frankly I sometimes think if these two came right out and said they supported Bin Laden they'd still have strong supporters defending their right to do that. In other words people are going to believe what they want to believe. In a way I admire the support that these two have had. I mean Jesus didn't have it this good when he walked the earth and he deserved it! You can read, you can ask questions and you can type or talk on the phone. Thats all the skills you need to get the answers you seek. But if you still need me to hold your hand through the process here you go and with this post there is nothing else to be gained by me coming back here. I'm done.

You can learn what you want for $35 at www.secret-info.com. It's $45 at www.Iinfosearch.com, where you can sign up for a report containing an individual's credit-card charges if you wanted it, as well as an e-mail with other things and you can apparently even find out about secret squirrel activity, or spy info if you are inclined to!The Web site Gum-shoes.com promises that "if the information is out there, our licensed investigators can find it. And you know what? They can! So the real question is, how bad do you want to know?

STR

I fear that Strider supporters are going to claim that either RVN or STR are lying, while not bothering to do the same checks to provide proof. Or, they will claim some sort of clerical error, but by whom - the military, the social security office, credit agencies, the phone book, the investigators, who knows. One side of the argument is providing proof.

Damn I was leaving this thread but now I need to ask 1 question.

RVNVET,
Reguarding your post

Subject Information
Name: THOMAS D DWYER JR
Date of Birth: 08/1961
SSN: xxx-xx-xxxx issued in Virginia between 01/01/1975 and 12/31/1976

If you can clarify something for me I would appreciate it.
If I am reading what you posted correctly, he was born Thomas D Dwyer Jr and was issued his social security number under that name sometime in the 2 year period between 1975 and 1976. This would make sence since that is at the age someone would need a SS number to get a job.

If I am reading it right and he was born Thomas D Dwyer Jr, is there any explanation in any of your research why he would have enlisted under the name Poland.

Thanks for you time.

This really will be my last post in this thread.

Seems obvious to me that unless someone can bring to light some evidence beyond "so and so who knows someone's cousin who heard that Dwayne is the real deal" regarding his status as a combat veteran & sniper with an impressive kill count. . . then it is completely BS.

I have no stake in this aside from disliking liars. . . which ALL evidence presented so far shows Dwayne to be.

If he is not a liar, it would be easy to prove it.
If he is a liar, then he will continue to do nothing.

If he had integrity he would:

A: Defend his rep.

or

B: Come Clean.

So. . . what will he do?

Time will tell.

If I am reading it right and he was born Thomas D Dwyer Jr, is there any explanation in any of your research why he would have enlisted under the name Poland.

Micky,
I realize I'm not the person you asked this question to, but please allow me to give an explanation. People sometimes change their names. Who knows for what reasons.

Lest we not forget this:

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies365.htm

"At 07:25 PM 12/18/2007, you wrote:

Nope. There is no Dwyer or Poland on our membership roster in the Active Members or New Applicants. They are not members of the USMC Scout/Sniper Association.

Semper Fi,
Eileen Hannaford
USMC S/SA Webmaster
"

Regards,
3G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back