• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider Knives, Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are all the idiot hypocritical dorkus abbunduss's coming out tonight? i knew from the first page both dem guys was fraud's! dd214's don't lie! also as a former marine (mos 8654, feel free to look me up!), remf's are remf's (rear echelon mutha f*#^#@s) seems like the defenders of these two wannabe's are either in d'scam or investor's who don't wanna loose their loot!

You don't need to define it for me bra, I know what a "REMF" is and I don't think anyone was playing up their roles in the military.

I guess I could "look you up", but why would I give a sh** who are you? Don't give a sh**. B*** me.

Its God's decision to grant mercy and forgiveness to who he wants, and no man's.

Cast that stone at the whore! Go for it guys!

And no one is here to tell us stop.

First off, I was just joking with you, Rover, about asking the CIA prodigy for forgiveness. That's why I gave you the ;).

Some people may be here to cast stones, and I've seen many hurled at Spark and other people here, like me, who are just looking for the truth. Do see looking for the truth as being a sin, Rover? I don't! I, like several others here, want to know if the things W. W. Wright wrote, about Duane Dwyer's Military background, in Tactical Knives magazine, back in May of 1999, are true or not. Do you find fault with that?

3G

... and I don't think anyone was playing up their roles in the military.

How then do you explain the discrepancies between this:

“Tactical Knives, from May of 1999. It has an article entitled, "Hard-Core Strider! As Tough As They Come!" The article was written by W. W. Wright. In it, Wright stated that Duane Dwyer was a graduate of the USMC Scout/Sniper School, the USMC Urban Sniper Course, and the USMC Sniper Instructor School, as well as having cross-trained with Naval Special Warfare Personnel (SEALs), the British Royal Marines, British SAS, Israeli Defense Forces, South Korean ROK Marines, the Danish Military Police, the French Foreign Legion, and the South African Defense Forces. In addition, Wright stated that Dwyer worked in collaboration with Federal Law Enforcement on drug interdiction operations. Wright also stated that Dwyer served as an Observer/Advisor in the former Yugoslavian Republic, and in Central and South America.”

And this:

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies365.htm

Regards,
3G

I don't think it was support either way. I think some people (myself included) are getting tired of the one-sided viewpoint around here. Which has been prevalent for a LONG time.

Easy enough though, the guy is banned, so you can continue your tirade without opposition.

Have fun with that.

You obviously have not read this thread, may I suggest you do so Mr. Rover.

=================================================================================================

NEVER TRY TO TEACH A PIG TO SING, IT WASTES YOUR TIME AND ANNOYS THE PIG...

=================================================================================================

BEARS make money, BULLS make money, PIGS get slaughtered...

:barf:

I try to get a few hours sleep :yawn:........
............and miss all the excitement .......
:eek: :D

NEVER TRY TO TEACH A PIG TO SING, IT WASTES YOUR TIME AND ANNOYS THE PIG...

BEARS make money, BULLS make money, PIGS get slaughtered...

:barf:

Cows give milk, goats make cheese, bees make honey and

The above makes NO SENSE!!!!!!:confused::confused:

The above makes NO SENSE!!!!!!:confused::confused:

I am taking a wild guess here wolfmann601..... probably end up leaving myself "wide open" ..... :D
......... but I thiink Tamishigiri is referring to the stock market

Bear market.....
Bull market.........

Pork bellies ... ???.... they get slaughtered................
:thumbup:

1033 posts, and that doesn't count the ones that were probably deleted for not following the party line.

You can't pay for that kind of advertisement.

Strider makes some of the best knives out there. Buy one and discuss whether you think so too, or move on.

1033 posts, and that doesn't count the ones that were probably deleted for not following the party line.

You can't pay for that kind of advertisement.

Strider makes some of the best knives out there. Buy one and discuss whether you think so too, or move on.

No thanks.......... I'll pass on all your suggestions. ;)

Do you really believe this? Posts aren't deleted at this site, unlike other places I can think of. The BF admins can't help that Dwyer/Poland's defenders have no other option but to resort to obfuscation, insult and attack. In other words, the majority of posts here that don't follow the "party line", with the exception of Micky's and one or two others, are (paraphrasing the Bard) tales told by idiots, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Do you really believe this? Posts aren't deleted at this site, unlike other places I can think of. The BF admins can't help that Dwyer/Poland's defenders have no other option but to resort to obfuscation, insult and attack. In other words, the majority of posts here that don't follow the "party line", with the exception of Micky's and one or two others, are (paraphrasing the Bard) tales told by idiots, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

"Last edited by roughedges : Today at 10:17 AM. Reason: thought better of it, removed personal insult"

Oh dear. I hope you aren't becoming what you behold.

And so it seems everyone wants to back up my theory. No real counter argument, no proof to the contrary. Absolutely nothing more than, "You guys suck, this thread sucks, what's the point." The point is to determine whether or not their claims are real. Without a single shred of verifiable info coming from their side, I guess the claims aren't.

They claim to make a good product.
They stand behind their product. This has been verified.
THAT should be the point.

This thread does suck. I'm outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back