1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Survive Knives! Epic Faiure:

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by first alchemy, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. first alchemy

first alchemy Banned BANNED

May 13, 2015
    ELLIE with SK swung by yesterday just to make 1 post and never addresed any of their customers issues. They know they have an Occult like following... no concern at all. I know if I owned a business and I had a lot of disgruntled very angry customers running their mouth about my business online I would try to address those issues. Instead she just gave well wishes to somebody about their dog. Absolutely pathetic

[​IMG]

2. mlmcasual

mlmcasual

Jun 10, 2013
    Well, this doesn't actually surprise me for two reasons.

1- They have run out of excuses and things to say. and are at the point of "show me don't tell me".

2- They have a sizable group of Surrogates that work for free (at least I think) that come out to downplay concerns, litigate nonsensical semantics, and prop up SK!.

3. first alchemy

first alchemy Banned BANNED

May 13, 2015
    I used to have a lot of respect for black Scout survival YouTube channel. But that dude he supports survive knives no matter what. I can see where he's coming from he gets free product from them. I think it angers me more with their followers that endorsed them to the max then actual survive knives being dishonest with their customers. it really pisses me off

4. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    I'm 99% sure that other than his mystery steel 4.7 he's ordered and waited and paid for all his GSO's just like any other customers. That goes for any youtube reviewer.

5. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    3rd option that applies to threads like this and the OP: with so much hate, vitriol, and unsubstantiated claims in this thread mostly from FA why would anyone lower themselves to address such things? FA is a troll with an agenda outside of just getting his money back or discussing ideas. Addressing issues from people like FA is a waste of energy for any company and all of us here. The guidelines for posting here aren't even being remotely followed.

This was already pointed out by Esav. The rest of us want to have a discussion. This thread is not a discussion.

6. Karoi

Karoi Unobtanium Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2014
    How could you possibly be more angry if were already "extremely aggravated to the maximum level" :confused:

7. mtangent

mtangent

Dec 6, 2011
    But wait, there's more.....

8. B34NS

B34NS

Dec 30, 2013
    Hey brotha! Hope you've been well!

Many thanks, that's the feedback I was looking for. :thumbup: I'd been out of the loop on the last couple months of Monday sales, I'd just remembered the old 15 day FAQ language, didn't know they updated it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the 2.7 back in the S!K thread too.

9. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Wishing someone well for a pet in distress is not pathetic. I don't care if it's a dog or a goldfish. Sympathy for the emotional attachment to a living creature is far from pathetic.

When we place our attachment to an agenda over life itself, no, this thread is dead.

10. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Survive ! Knives is open for business and conversation. Except for first alchemy, you are welcome to continue this conversation there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.