TechStudio K01 Profile Sharpening System

Hello everyone!

I just want to introduce to you all another official distributor for the TSPROF company. KNIFE-USA.com located in Wilmington Delaware.
We've been working with the TSPROF since 2017 making sure their amazing product gets to the US and clears the customs as quick as possible for quick order fulfillment. Our goal is to make sure that we keep inventory in stock and available to ship next business day. We are open to your suggestions to make sure we address all of your concerns.
Please feel free to visit us at www.knife-usa.com and subscribe for more information.
Should you have any questions about the product, your order, price, configuration, etc please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you
Knife-USA
www.knife-usa.com

Super happy with your service, two separate orders from you have arrived.
I'm still waiting for an order I placed at the same time from another distributor to ship.
Great job Knife-USA!

Hello everyone!

I just want to introduce to you all another official distributor for the TSPROF company. KNIFE-USA.com located in Wilmington Delaware.
We've been working with the TSPROF since 2017 making sure their amazing product gets to the US and clears the customs as quick as possible for quick order fulfillment. Our goal is to make sure that we keep inventory in stock and available to ship next business day. We are open to your suggestions to make sure we address all of your concerns.
Please feel free to visit us at www.knife-usa.com and subscribe for more information.
Should you have any questions about the product, your order, price, configuration, etc please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you
Knife-USA
www.knife-usa.com

Do you have double filet and conical attachments in stock?

Oh and the stand?

If you mean STATES when you say your still waiting on stuff to ship to you I can tell you that it's not matter of George not ordering enough stuff it's a matter of not getting what his was promised however from what Paul told me they have gotten more machine's to produce stuff.

I'm still waiting for an order I placed at the same time from another distributor to ship.
Great job Knife-USA!

The stability of the ko2 is amazing. I feel more confident in getting an amazingly sharp angle compared to the kme. But on the kme, I feel like I have more options

Can anyone give me the internal dimensions of the green box? Thinking of replacing the lasercut styrofoam with pluck foam

I also noticed that on both edges, I'm getting much wider angles. Watching this video suggests that the angle doesn't change but seems contradictive based on bevels I'm getting on both ends of the knife.

Great job Knife-USA!

Thank you, Mark! :)
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Do you have double filet and conical attachments in stock?

Oh and the stand?

Hi there!

Yep! we do have them in stock. You can always check on our inventory and place an order by going to www.knife-usa.com
For attachments please make sure to click on the accessories tap.

All in stock items will ship same day if orders are placed before 2PM (EST)

Thank you!

:) Didn't see your message above until now. We've got your order, it will ship today and you should be receiving an email from us with your order and tracking information shortly.

Thank you for your order!

Hoping I can receive the stand no later than the 20th, I'm moving out of state.

I wouldn't worry about replacing the ball bearing's they should last a lifetime because they are not spinning and there's no real friction on them either just make sure to oil them every so often and I do that more just to keep them running smooth.

They use metal shield bearing's witch I used in RC Car's kit's that had to build yourself and they last along time if they are in a sealed gear box or tranny's with motors that spin at 30K plus rpm,seriously the last thing you should ever have to replace on the K02 are the ball bearings even if they are cheaper grade ones because there is just no load on them.

Is it possible to get all the bearing dimensions? I would like to upgrade them or replace them when they show signs of wear.

wade7575 wade7575 made a very good point about bearings. Most likely they will never go bad unless they had some manufacturing imperfection. But I did ask them to give me bearing dimensions just in case, I should hear back from them by tomorrow morning.

Back