The “Can’t leave anything alone” Thread

What's the best way to tumble the pivot/bolster screws to get them to match, without messing up the threads or torx heads? Tape the threads and don't use media small enough to get in the heads?
Lookin' good!

I suspect that taping the threads MAY work, but I wouldn't want to chance buggering them or the torx head up. Perhaps some lower grit paper and scuff 'em up a bit to match the bolsters?

Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery thanks for the clip again :)

8tlt213.jpg

eSHSImy.jpg

NyIKjzL.jpg

HdbCE2v.jpg

TdbmDt7.jpg

Could sit a bit deeper on one side, but so far it's very sturdy and not able to move up or down.
NvzAuG8.jpg

Last edited:
Some anodizing today. I sanded the black off of the Ti Salt clip and anodized it purple, plus bought some Ti Delica hardware and did the same. Not all of the Delica hardware is compatible with the Salt, so the remainder was sanded and flame bronzed. While I had the equipment out and bath ready, I went ahead and made the light blue Ti washers on this little fixed blade purple too, and flame bronzed the screws as well.

LhA18Xs.jpg

uaWZEdd.jpg

Some anodizing today. I sanded the black off of the Ti Salt clip and anodized it purple, plus bought some Ti Delica hardware and did the same. Not all of the Delica hardware is compatible with the Salt, so the remainder was sanded and flame bronzed. While I had the equipment out and bath ready, I went ahead and made the light blue Ti washers on this little fixed blade purple too, and flame bronzed the screws as well.

LhA18Xs.jpg

uaWZEdd.jpg
party time

Back