The “Can’t leave anything alone” Thread

These Busse knives can now slice, shave arm hair, and rest securely in their new sheaths. I also added chamfering to the spine of the one that didn't have it, and to the finger choils.

(These will look different again soon enough, as the customer is removing the scales when he gets them back to remove the last bit of coating and blue the steel.)

IMG_1754.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG
IMG_1756.JPG

IMG_1757.JPG
IMG_1758.JPG
IMG_1759.JPG

BEFORE PICS:

IMG_1727.JPGIMG_1728.JPG

Just got the Delica and Mini Osborne back from having the blades made. :)

A Benchmade 945 Mini Osborne in MagnaCut.
35OBwAL.jpg

dABnZMq.jpg

bBPntyZ.jpg

And a Delica Wharncliffe in Damasteel. :)
HHzXdrf.jpg

j6lcddm.jpg

Ka6mxOn.jpg

OoXvFOF.jpg

Just some minor hardware/blade swaps today. :)

I had a spare CPM-154 Leek blade since I swapped the S30V random Leek blade into my carbon fiber leek, so I decided to put the CPM-154 blade into my wife's purple 14c28n leek. I think I'm going to swap the 14c28n blade into the yellow leek and give it to a buddy.

P6mZvd6.jpg

I also picked up some copper colored, titanium screws for my Composite Leek. The screws are a really close match in color to the copper brazing seam on the blade. I'm really digging the Lynch deep carry clips on the Leek so I threw one of those on there too. :)

ldoXe1F.jpg

Os0gebN.jpg

Here's the real fun project for the day though. :D

A BladeHQ exclusive M4 Smock. I'll be adding Reylight bead blasted, Titanium "Frag" scales, Skiff ceramic bearings, a bead blasted, titanium REK clip, and blue hardware (screws, pivot, lanyard tube, button, standoffs) from BladesWeLove. Assuming the tolerances are good, it should make for a sweet knife.

at8SICi.jpg

Just some minor hardware/blade swaps today. :)

I had a spare CPM-154 Leek blade since I swapped the S30V random Leek blade into my carbon fiber leek, so I decided to put the CPM-154 blade into my wife's purple 14c28n leek. I think I'm going to swap the 14c28n blade into the yellow leek and give it to a buddy.

P6mZvd6.jpg

I also picked up some copper colored, titanium screws for my Composite Leek. The screws are a really close match in color to the copper brazing seam on the blade. I'm really digging the Lynch deep carry clips on the Leek so I threw one of those on there too. :)

ldoXe1F.jpg

Os0gebN.jpg

Here's the real fun project for the day though. :D

A BladeHQ exclusive M4 Smock. I'll be adding Reylight bead blasted, Titanium "Frag" scales, Skiff ceramic bearings, a bead blasted, titanium REK clip, and blue hardware (screws, pivot, lanyard tube, button, standoffs) from BladesWeLove. Assuming the tolerances are good, it should make for a sweet knife.

at8SICi.jpg
I never really dug the looks of the Smock. With the mods that you're planning, I could definitely get behind it! Going to be a sweet-looking setup when you're done.

My Spyderco Domino will be getting a green C-Tek scale and the GB bocote scales! It's in the works, haven't shipped them yet.

Back