The 1st cut is the deepest. Do you still own your 1st CRK?

Dogdrawz

Gold Member
Nope. As much as I tried, I just couldn't love the Inkosi & I went thru two of them. Bought my first 21 & yeah, I should've started w/ the 21. The 31 is breaking nicely though.

Yup, still have mine. Small insingo 21 that I got from lone wolf and happened to share my birthday. Kind of regret trading one of my dad's old benchmade balisong knives for it, but oh well. Probably wouldn't have gone down the CRK path had I not done that. Now I carry one most everyday. Also have them with both of my kids and moms bdays. Guess I need to find one with the wife's bday or our anniversary eventually :/ probably would have never cared about bdays had the first one not been made on my bday. Damn you lone wolf :)

Yes of course, large Classic MM from 2007.
full

Dcdavis

Gold Member
Stay away from William Henry’s then :rolleyes::oops::eek::D
I was doing some work in a jewelry store years ago. They had a bunch of William Henry’s in there for sale. I had never heard of them back then. Googled them after I left and about fell out when I saw some of the prices :eek:

My first (of many!)Got this LH Spear/ Grass Large... wanted a weak side carry! Glad I've hung on to it! 2002 . Love the polished blade! View attachment 1382705
Polished blades always add that extra human element to any CRK. I really like them. You know some fella was there at the belt or wheel, trying to make sure those lines are perfectly perpendicular to the edge.

Nice knife!

Last edited:

EveryDayTaco

Gold Member
My first is a 25 CF inlay from ebay about 18 months ago, have added a new large 21 CF inlay, a new small basketweave CF inlay (wanting the large Inkosi CF inlay to make the set), a large We The People, a Zaan with DLC scales, just bought a lnib large KA CF 21 Ladder recently and while waiting for it to be delivered (to Australia, during covid.........) bought a bnib large Ladder Crop Circles.
I need to stop this madness. I've sold others that weren't special to me but this collection is special to me.

My first is a 25 CF inlay from ebay about 18 months ago, have added a new large 21 CF inlay, a new small basketweave CF inlay (wanting the large Inkosi CF inlay to make the set), a large We The People, a Zaan with DLC scales, just bought a lnib large KA CF 21 Ladder recently and while waiting for it to be delivered (to Australia, during covid.........) bought a bnib large Ladder Crop Circles.
I need to stop this madness. I've sold others that weren't special to me but this collection is special to me.
Crop Circles is a super cool knife. Always wanted one of those.

Easyrider

Gold Member
I do not have my first CRK. I actually have bought and sold my first 3 CRK knives. My first was a small Starbenza, the second was a small PJ Insingo and my third was a Mnandi.

The only one that I regretted selling was the Mnandi so I went out a bought my current CRK Mnandi.

All is good in my world again. :D

Last edited:

Lay

Yes and it is not going anywhere. My first CRK is Nyala but my oldest CRK is Sebenza 21. I'm still waiting for my third CRK (31 Damascus) that should arrive in couple of weeks. Should I be worried? :eek:

uTU1olfh.jpg

wXc3d6wh.jpg

Driften

Gold Member
I started with a what is now called a small inkosi. Back then it was just the Inkosi since the large had not been announced yet. I've had a lot of other CRK's come and go and currently I have the Inkosi, a first gen Mnandi, and a small 21 insingo with red micarta. I was wanting to get a 31, but don't see myself doing that soon.