The Anvil Shed, The spot to shoot the breeze.

lol.

ya know everytime I run into deer here i only see does and fawns.... not bucks. kinda weird.....
Same where I live. Those bucks are the second best at hide and seek, next to the reigning champion, Bigfoot. :)

First thing I'd check for is that you still have a catalytic converter. That is quite the thing up here at the moment.
true over and way down here too. lost 3 in work vans recently. cut through the fence and took the Chevy ones parked there. ignored the nissan vans. guess thieves everywhere are at those and copper and such again.

Meet my Grandson Benjamin from my oldest boy and his wife.
He is 6 months old now and has been an absolute joy to the family. Cant wait to take him fishing, camping, riding etc, etc, etc.
Hoping for more grandkids!

Meet my Grandson Benjamin from my oldest boy and his wife.
He is 6 months old now and has been an absolute joy to the family. Cant wait to take him fishing, camping, riding etc, etc, etc.
Hoping for more grandkids!
congrats Mike. lucky boy is gonna have the best grandfather ever.😉

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'm going to just ask here.

Would it be uncouth to reach out to someone that is very active in the Buck subforum to ask for assistance in placing a value on a couple knives that I'm thinking of selling? Out of the blue, so to speak.

There are a couple here that I feel are very knowledgeable and that I'd trust. I just feel boorish sending a PM with, "Hey. What's this worth?" to someone that doesn't know me. (I wouldn't word it that way but, it could be taken that way).

I've checked ebay and a few other places but the prices seem to be all over the place. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

We've seen a fox in our yard a few times. He even walks down the sidewalk some evenings. I don't know if this is his mark, I don't think that dogs get in our back yard. It's too big for a cat and the claws left indentations.
VuVv3Oul.jpg

We've seen a fox in our yard a few times. He even walks down the sidewalk some evenings. I don't know if this is his mark, I don't think that dogs get in our back yard. It's too big for a cat and the claws left indentations.
VuVv3Oul.jpg
Fox tracks tend to be more narrow than dogs but the shape is very similar. Domestic cat claws don't usually appear in the track because they are retracted most of the time.

edit: the outer toes look to be too far forward for a fox so it may be dog tracks.

Back