The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

I was only joking Frank. I wasn’t really going to try and find your house to intercept CPK packages. I think the name change was a bit much but I get it. My wife is always trying to pull shit like that in an effort to avoid me.
Lmao.... cap'n thats rich ! No the site went and did a update which logged me off and when it did it sent a link to the email connected to the bladeforums username frc505 but the problem is i no longer have access to that email ...so without a paid membership to verify who i is ...i had no choice but to come back and register with a new email and username hence "NMFrank" lol i really didnt think you would try to find my house or anything but its cool to know im not the only new mexican resident on here and bladeforums in general.

NMFrank formerly known as FRC505 on bladeforums

Nathan,
Since i havent been active on here much in the past 2 or 3 months and so this may have already been asked and answered but ill ask it again anyways ! And that question is are you guys still on schedule/on time on the DEK1,2,3 preorders ? And one more question ! For the preorder i ordered a dek3 but as time goes and i get to thinking about it some i find myself wanting a Dek 2 so my questions is this did you order enough of the steel to sell some dek models on the cpk subforum ? And inparticular the dek 2 ?

NMFrank formerly known as FRC505

I think I'm on schedule? I gave myself extra wiggle room on this project because of the complexity. We have one process that is a bottleneck and we are going to add another machine to that process to get it un corked. I think we're okay? Yes we did order some extra material, will be able to make more than the pre-orders if our yields go as calculated.

Lmao.... cap'n thats rich ! No the site went and did a update which logged me off and when it did it sent a link to the email connected to the bladeforums username frc505 but the problem is i no longer have access to that email ...so without a paid membership to verify who i is ...i had no choice but to come back and register with a new email and username hence "NMFrank" lol i really didnt think you would try to find my house or anything but its cool to know im not the only new mexican resident on here and bladeforums in general.

NMFrank formerly known as FRC505 on bladeforums
You should've picked the name .... formerly. F-ing. Frank.... lol

That bassturd Marc had originally coined the phrase. Imagine if he had suggested sumptin like Customers using Carothers Knives! 🥳
This is factually incorrect, have you not read the handbook? The actual users within the fraternity of CoCKs are all members of the inner circle. They have the distinction of being Collectors Using Nathan's Tools.

Back