1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

The BFC 2007 Canittler Is Completed!!!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by ea42, Dec 22, 2007.

1. ea42

ea42 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 1, 2006
    I just wanted to start this thread by thanking you folks for the tremendous support you've given me on this project, and right up until the end no less! It's been a great honor heading this project up for everyone, and from the experience I've had on it, I wouldn't hesitate to head up another some day. The knives are sitting on my kitchen table right now, with about ten or so already packed. I'll get those and perhaps a few more in the mail tomorrow, after which I'll be away for a few days over Christmas, but don't worry, I'll start the packing again on Wednesday. It's pretty daunting seeing so many knives in that box that need packing! Now I know what you meant Gus!
    One other thing, the folks at Canal Street are awesome! They really went out of their way on this one and really deserve some serious kudos. Well, it's after midnight here and my brain is starting to shut down, so I'll be back in touch tomorrow if anyone has any questions.
    Thanks Again Folks!:D

Eric

2. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    Thank you, Eric, for all your hard work.

3. Colog

Colog

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks you Eric. Your efforts are appreciated.

4. yablanowitz

yablanowitz

Apr 14, 2006
    Thanks Eric! By the way, I'll be out of town until New Year's Eve, so if you want to leave mine until last on the shipping, that will be fine with me.

5. Lanza

Lanza

Oct 29, 2005
    Sounds mighty fine. Thanks for all your work on this!!!

6. Rusty1

Rusty1 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2005
    Thanks form here as well Eric, all your work is much appreciated. Seasons greetings to you and yours also.

Rusty1

7. Nukemkb

Nukemkb Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 20, 2005
    Fantastic! I can just imagine how it must look with all the knives on the table - very nice! You've done a great job and much thanks from here in South Carolina (where snow is only a word in the dictionary!) - and Merry Christmas!

8. abnwag

abnwag

Apr 10, 2005
    Eric,

Thank you so much for the hard work with this project. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Don't drive yourself crazy with shipping the knives. You have done so much, thanks.

Dan

9. mikeymoto

mikeymoto Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Need pics.

10. artdeg

artdeg

Mar 20, 2007
    Thank you Eric - well done.

11. Bastid

Bastid Goat herding fool and resident vermin breeder. Staff Member Super Mod

Feb 27, 2001
    Thank you Eric. I forgot to mention the coolest part of doing this.
    You get to put a bunch of knives in the hands of BFC friends. So while you are packing those boxes you can feel great about the effort.

Thanks for what you have done and give the gang at Canal Street our thanks also.

I know all of us will enjoy them.

12. Saberman

Saberman

Nov 14, 2000
    Thanks for your hard work Eric. A big thank you from all of us. Merry Christmas!

13. Amos Iron Wolf

Amos Iron Wolf

Mar 7, 2006
    Thanks for everything from this end too. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
    Amos

14. Totally Judy

Totally Judy

Dec 3, 2000
    Eric,

I came to this Forum to post to the other thread to tell you that I was SICK AND TIRED of waiting for my Canittler.

Lo and behold, but what do I see? This thread. Yippee!!!! Yippee!!!!!

But did you have to announce to all the guys that you are coming over to my house over Christmas to deliver my knife personally? Sheesh. No discretion. But since you put it out there..... I'll be waiting by the tree! ;)

TJ

15. KnifeHead

KnifeHead I'm bad, I'm nationwide Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 5, 2006
    Eric...you da man! Thanks for all your hard work and patience.:thumbup:;)

16. rbmcmjr

rbmcmjr

Apr 10, 2005
    Sweet. Can't wait to see them.

Rick

17. peter78

peter78

Feb 20, 2003
    I think the reason for the delay was because someone wanted purple dye on their Ivory. Sheesh.:rolleyes: :)

18. Totally Judy

Totally Judy

Dec 3, 2000
    and your point would be?????? What's wrong with purple? ;) :p

TJ

19. freezergeezer

freezergeezer

Oct 29, 1999
    Saw Eric, did you get my e-mail with the correct postage address on it?

20. ea42

ea42 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 1, 2006
    Yes freezergeezer, and it actually went out in the mail today. Sorry I didn't reply to the e-mail, I'm getting a little forgetful lately:confused::D. I'm slowly whittling through the pile folks, almost halfway through.:thumbup:

Eric