The CRK Insingo Hangout!

Here is my large Seb 21 insingo!
She's been with me for approximately half a year now. Great knife!
aefeadc2607b0f0f809096d0dc976e8b.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I made an idiot mark on it the very same day I bought it.
A bit of elbow grease later....
The result was actually much better than expected!

vil4jJKh.jpg

Attachments

• vil4jJKh.jpg
    vil4jJKh.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 45
Nothing to special but damn I love this thing already.
4db8a0b340f1c61c7799a325ba7681a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've come to the realization that a plane jane small insingo is the best for me. I've had the knifeart CF version, and the CF felt too delicate for me...I've had the micarta version which looked odd after a while. I've had two small plain jane clip points as well. I loved the insingo blade for the utility and uniqueness, and the plain jane titanium handles for their clean, minimalist design and solid feel.

I'm now on the hunt for one and it's driving me nuts! I will report back once I find one!

Nice wiredbeans! I have been wanting to reprofile my Insingo to 15 dps but am waiting until it needs sharpening. I am guessing this edge on an Insingo is pretty darn scary???

That's a really sweet color combo! Mind sharing the details?

This knife was a birthday gift from the wife a few years back. Carried, used and marked up pretty good. I ended up sandblasting the scales back to new and sending them off to a friend for anodizing. I sandblasted the hardware as well and I think it looks great in contrast with the blue!

Nice wiredbeans! I have been wanting to reprofile my Insingo to 15 dps but am waiting until it needs sharpening. I am guessing this edge on an Insingo is pretty darn scary???

Hi thanks for the compliment, I checked and 15 dps is a no go for me... the sharpening stone is too close to the thumb stud, might end up grinding the nipple. I originally was going to sharpen at 17 dps but went with 16 dps so when I touch up on sharpmaker on the 40 inclusive, that will become the micro bevel... with 4 degrees difference, it will be a good while before your eye can tell there's a micro bevel on her. But right now she cuts hanging hair and I will strop her until she needs touch up. Here's another pic of the edge:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up a small micarta off the exchange to go with my large. Couldn't be happier.

here is a slightly stupid question...thought id throw it in here...I got my lefty insingo small 21 a few days ago and noticed the grind on the swedge is a few millimeters too long and it kinda makes the knife kinda off centre even tho it actually is. Have any of yall seen that? i sent a few pics to CRK and they suggested to send it in which im going to...

Back