The CRK Insingo Hangout!

But until then, I love my plain slabbed ones!
3km66aj.jpg

w80LfOb.jpg

If one of you guys happens to have insingos in both the large sebenza and large inkosi versions would you mind posting a few pictures of them side by side? Pictures with both blades open and closed would be much appreciated!

I like the lokk of the small inkosingo.
How does it cut compared to a standard small inkosi and to a small 21 insingo?
As the blade is quite thick I don't now if the insingo blade shape improve the cutting performance of the small inkosi?
I already have a standard small inkosi, and the grind is fine, but I am not sure what kind of improvement the insingo blade shape gives to it...

I have a small Inkosi drop point and a small Inkosi Insingo. Differences in cutting performance are very similar or even non-existent.
So there is no improvement in cutting performance for the Insingo blade in my opinion. I just like the shape of the Insingo blade more;)

If one of you guys happens to have insingos in both the large sebenza and large inkosi versions would you mind posting a few pictures of them side by side? Pictures with both blades open and closed would be much appreciated!

Per your request (I didn't spend any time on lighting- sorry):

40169921342_ef5a5df2e3_b.jpg

40169917942_dbb46f5f38_b.jpg

40169924232_bfd721b289_b.jpg

40169926572_b17e3cf658_b.jpg

26330556878_84073109a7_b.jpg

Thanks! Looks like it is a little "pointier" and I also like how it drops into the handle a little more in the closed position.

The small sebenza 21 Insingo is one of my favorites but for some reason the large insingo has just never stuck with me. I think I've bought 3 of them and I always end up moving them along. I just greatly prefer the drop point for the large version. This inkosi version of the insingo looks like it is different enough for me to justify adding it to my collection though!

Thanks for taking the time to do that Wavicle Wavicle

I love the 25 and the Inkosi, but for me personally the sweet hollow grinds of the 21 and Zaan are much easier for me to maintain a killer edge on and just plain slice better.

I’ve been super curious about the Insingo grind on the Inkosi vs the 21. Is the Inkosi Insingo still the hybrid grind just with the Insingo shape?.. or does Inkosi’s Insingo blade have that sweet slicey hollow grind?

my first CRK, born in april, new to me this weekend. large lefty micarta. having fun reading here about what to expect. send help fer thumb.

nt4pC2t.jpg

Back