The "Official" Fiddleback OFF-TOPIC thread!!!!!!!!

I'm very impressed with the line work and shading. Very nice! And yes...I'm sleeved. I've got 11.

I have 3 now. The first one is the size of a bandaid. It's a stick figure diving for a Frisbee. The second is a kind of tribal shark a friend did while learning. This is the first professionallyrics done piece and the first color.

Mine consist of my wife and kids names on my wrist. As a reminder of my priorities.

I will love and honor and be faithful to my wife.
I will teach my son.
I will protect my daughter.

Mine consist of my wife and kids names on my wrist. As a reminder of my priorities.

I will love and honor and be faithful to my wife.
I will teach my son.
I will protect my daughter.

Really cool Nathan. I really love that.

Not really into tatoos but Andy yours is the best I've ever seen. Love pinup girl art.

Andy,

Not much of an ink guy myself. But I love that one. Well chosen.

Thurin,
Same with yours.

If you are going to put something on your body for ever, it might as well be something or things that mean a lot to you.

Both very cool!

And yes, BF has been a challenge lately.

Nice ink Andy!

I got two tattoos when I was 18. Both tattoos had meaning to me at the time. The strange thing is, I don't feel, think or have the same opinions twenty five years later as I did then.

Last edited:
Andy, my brother that looks stellar...Nicely done sir!

Nate, love the meanings behind yours..Some I can definitely relate to.

I'm not into ink myself for a few reasons but absolutely respect those who have ones that are truly meaningful...

I have one ... a custom drawn crown of thorns around my arm. It definitely has meaning to me.

I didn't have a Fiddleback in the pic so I didn't post this in the Fiddleback food thread. Life is good! Especially on a sunny Sunday afternoon in Michigan.
20160612_163906_zpsg81p8cli.jpg

looks like a might fine assortment Dave
Nice job

IMG_20160612_185245_zpsh6ja8itl.jpg

IMG_20160612_203630_zps9exdowku.jpg

I think Fiddleback should come out w/ a set of claws for pulling pork butts
IMG_20160612_204933_zpsa26esq4v.jpg

Dang, you guys are making me hungry and it's only 9:15 in the morning.......looking mighty tasty gents !

I didn't have a Fiddleback in the pic so I didn't post this in the Fiddleback food thread. Life is good! Especially on a sunny Sunday afternoon in Michigan.
20160612_163906_zpsg81p8cli.jpg

Dave,
I love the grilled zucchini as well. I do a melted butter with garlic powder and a little Cajun seasoning as my basting sauce. Holy crap are they good.

Back