The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, been a member since 2014 but can't say I've contributed significantly to the porch...bulk has been in the sales/trades threads.

BUT! This will be my first 'official' BF knife from the source, not the secondary...hopefully, that will count for something :D

Unfortunately I don’t think I meet the requirements since I joined in January and I mostly lurk and that’s totally fair. There is always next year’s BF knife. However, based on the amount of people reserving 2 knives I don’t think I or others like me will have too much trouble finding the 2021 knife in a FS thread or worst case fleabay.

Is there a way that we can make sure that Charlie and those that are putting the work in for this, receive one free of charge?
I would be fine with extra cost added to my purchase or going in on a side-pot for the respective parties.

Yes there is and it would only take a few of us to pitch in to cover Charlie's and Barry's too

I would gladly pay extra to make sure the folks doing all the work get their knives free of charge.

Agreed. Who's got a list of those who are helping, and the means by which to make this possible?
I think this is a very porchly act; very becoming of a porchenburger.

I would love to own one of these if possible! i have not picked up a forum knife since the stag jack. I got 2 to make sure i liked the stag but i liked them so much I keep them both:eek:

0dOamFA.jpg

Agreed. Who's got a list of those who are helping, and the means by which to make this possible?
I think this is a very porchly act; very becoming of a porchenburger.

Count me in as well.

I would love to own one of these if possible! i have not picked up a forum knife since the stag jack. I got 2 to make sure i liked the stag but i liked them so much I keep them both:eek:

0dOamFA.jpg

Jealous!

Ya know, the more I read this thread, the less I’m interested in participating. I’m gonna rescind my commitment to buy 2 knives so that those of you that fear missing out can scoop up two more.

GP out!

Ya know, the more I read this thread, the less I’m interested in participating. I’m gonna rescind my commitment to buy 2 knives so that of you that fear missing out can scoop up two more.

GP out!
Man don't let others bring you down. If you want one get one. Judging by the huge interest it may be limited to 1 knife each anyway. I will not let others discourage me from getting one IF I qualify.

Ya know, the more I read this thread, the less I’m interested in participating.
I wonder what's got you so soured on attaining a marvelous specimen of pocket cutlery, procured by some of our finest forum members?
I’m gonna rescind my commitment to buy 2 knives so that those of you that fear missing out can scoop up two more.
I think all you're doing is just rescinding your estimated desire to maybe purchase 2 forum knives and firing an odd shot across the bow on your way out.

I wouldn't let the concern over contributing member legitimacy bother you. I think it's a great thing that people are concerned about making a distinction, because it makes a communal forum knife that much more meaningful. I'm also very interested in discouraging flipping as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back