The "Whatever" Thread

Great pics Myke. Are you using any hiking sticks? I remember your asking when you started exercising. I've been using the same one for years. I cut a spare that's been drying for a year or two but hope I never need to switch. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Great pics Myke. Are you using any hiking sticks? I remember your asking when you started exercising. I've been using the same one for years. I cut a spare that's been drying for a year or two but hope I never need to switch. Thanks for sharing your pics.
I did find a pair of trekking poles at goodwill and love 'em. Great stabilizers.

I'm really hoping this forum picks up after the holidays, I'm getting bored. No new topics unless I start them is not much fun.

I know I’ll pick up when I have some free time John. I haven’t even gotten to play... I mean use my new Muk

I'm really hoping this forum picks up after the holidays, I'm getting bored. No new topics unless I start them is not much fun.

John I feel like this forum gets more attention than most other makers. there are tons of topics and stuff going on but it's the Holidays. People are traveling, shopping, working tons of OT in order to buy family presents etc. There are still plenty of folks posting, lurking, and hanging around.

John I feel like this forum gets more attention than most other makers. there are tons of topics and stuff going on but it's the Holidays. People are traveling, shopping, working tons of OT in order to buy family presents etc. There are still plenty of folks posting, lurking, and hanging around.
Working nonstop here. I still read all the new posts once or twice a day.

How about anyone plan to carve up a turkey or ham for
Christmas dinner? Or better yet, help prepare a meal in the kitchen? I think there is one devoted to food already.

For over ten years the dentist has been recommending my wife have her wisdom teeth removed. I'm not sure if she ran out of excuses or the pain was finally more than she could handle but today is the big day. We're heading out this morning to have all of them removed. I would say wish her luck but I'll need it more. She makes a great nurse but is possibly the world's worst patient.

How about anyone plan to carve up a turkey or ham for
Christmas dinner? Or better yet, help prepare a meal in the kitchen? I think there is one devoted to food already.
My father-in-law usually cooks a ham and a chicken and I usually always do the carving. This year I am thinking of trying to smoke or roast a couple of whole ducks to share at our various Christmas meals. We'll see how that goes, but that's the plan!

For over ten years the dentist has been recommending my wife have her wisdom teeth removed. I'm not sure if she ran out of excuses or the pain was finally more than she could handle but today is the big day. We're heading out this morning to have all of them removed. I would say wish her luck but I'll need it more. She makes a great nurse but is possibly the world's worst patient.
I had my wisdom teeth taken out a month after turning 15. All I remember is the meds I got put me to sleep for days. My parents would wake me to change the gauze, take more meds, eat apple sauce, and clean my sockets. Maybe you will have the same luck. But the conversation on the way home will hopefully be entertaining!

Feeling kind of sneaky lately. Connie will turn 60 on January 1st, and Becky and I have been planning a surprise party for her on December 23rd. I arranged with her supervisor so she is off work that day, and got her friends numbers out of her phone while she was sleeping. Becky contacted her friends, and we found our old photo albums so the girls can make a collage of old photos. Should be fun, and since it's over a week before her birthday it should be a big surprise.

Sounds like a great surprise and a great party!

I am sure she will be very happy to have all her family and friends around.

Hope she doesn't look in on the forum though...

best

mqqn

Feeling kind of sneaky lately. Connie will turn 60 on January 1st, and Becky and I have been planning a surprise party for her on December 23rd. I arranged with her supervisor so she is off work that day, and got her friends numbers out of her phone while she was sleeping. Becky contacted her friends, and we found our old photo albums so the girls can make a collage of old photos. Should be fun, and since it's over a week before her birthday it should be a big surprise.
Nice!

Sounds like a great surprise and a great party!

I am sure she will be very happy to have all her family and friends around.

Hope she doesn't look in on the forum though...

best

mqqn
The only time Connie is on here is if there is something wrong with me, so I hope she doesn't need to get on here.

That's awesome John and it sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Hope it gets pulled off without a hitch.

Back