The "Whatever" Thread

Thank you, Gentlemen! Colton is home and healthy after the final ... procedure.... I wouldn't say he is exactly happy though.

Appreciate the wishes!

best

mqqn

Would have been a great idea, Brad.

However, I was not there for that particular procedure....

I did have my Atta Boy there yesterday.

DSC_7959.JPG

best

mqqn

I always said you were a Grandpa! LOL! Congrats Brother, and I'm sure you will handle the job just fine! Be ready to give up that happy go lucky lifestyle. Ha! Ha! Colton doesn't look very happy but, I'm sure he will prod along in life just like the rest of us! I wish you all good times, and Colton, I wish the best for you in this life! Take care, FT

Last edited:
I would love to introduce to my JK Knife Brothers - My 4th grandchild, and second grandson, Colton!

Screenshot_20180322-182708.png

Born 03/23, healthy and 7lb 4oz, 22inches of steaming, crying baby. I look forward to spoiling him with JK Knives and dirt bikes.

best

mqqn

Congrats Andy, that’s just plain awesome! Perhaps a commemorative birthday JK is in order. :)

Jeff

Picked up a used twig mangler on the exchange and love the design I can't wait to test it out.

Who has a pic of a stretched mini potawami next to a normal mini patowami? And im torn on handle options there are just to many combos

Spent the day with Connie on a "One Tank Road Trip." Took I-80 West to Peru, then brought Rte 6 back home through all the small towns. Walked around in LaSalle and came across an old hardware store where I bought a Case Barlow.
Also checked out the Hegeler mansion, built in the late 1800's, it's about 6000 sq ft, all built of stone. We toured it for an hour, it's amazing, even has a gym and basketball court in the super deep basement.
Then we stopped at Starved Rock and walked around. Finally we went through a few more towns, then came home.

Back