The "Whatever" Thread

IMG_2320.JPG IMG_2322.JPG IMG_2324.JPG IMG_2323.JPG IMG_2321.JPG

The blade is 3 1/2 and the handle is 4 inches with a full flat grind and a convexed edge. Gonna sharpen it with the edge pro and make a good pocket sheath for it tonight really liking it so far just the right size for a edc/utility fixed blade.

Sunny and 61 here today.
Rain and 50s the rest of the week.
Snakes were out today.
nGPhSn3.jpg

605 bucks in fees to ship my truck to the next duty station. 3rd or 4th time i shipped it and i have never been charged.

If you want to push your May order back, or cancel it, let me know. Unexpected expenses happen.
I should be good. Im just venting. Uncle sam flips the bill that the transportation company overbids because its a federal contract and then they squeeze me for another 605 dollars. And no one can tell me why. I called their corporate and filed a complaint. And i will also be filing one with the dod office that deals with the contracts. Best case i fogure they will waste that money on someones overtime looking into it. So atleast it will go to good use.

Sunny and 61 here today.
Rain and 50s the rest of the week.
Snakes were out today.
nGPhSn3.jpg

I was working a detail in the park the other day so naturally was walking the trails. Keeping an eye out. Probably not more than 8 foot in front of me a big red tail hawk flies up. Carrying a freaking snake. Probably a 3 footer. It's cold so didn't expect it at all.

Watched him post up in a tree about 30 foot away and just destroy that snake. I mean he was just ripping it apart. Very cool to see.

Back