The "Whatever" Thread

More wandering pics....

A few weeks ago we had a day or two of nice weather between snow falls, so hoping enough had melted to make walking less hazardous I set out.
The trail in had some patches, but the bridge was slick as snot. No worries though, I made it across without killing myself.
FS8YaaV.jpg

The pond was barely frozen over.
tCelchA.jpg

Down by the shacks there were plenty of mostly snow free zones.
NsipHB2.jpg

Then yesterday I went out again.
The pond is back to it's former glory.
xiTij0o.jpg

After going down the trail from the pond a bit, this little guy gave me an earful letting me know he didn't appreciate my presence in his woods.
mkvqyZ2.jpg

Sure is starting to look like spring.
LCpK8ZC.jpg

Further along the trail towards the side of the pond it's real swampy with patches of standing water and there I found the local chapter of the FFA* holding a meeting.
d6WUfrA.jpg

And don't tell anyone, but I had the Tool along for a photo shoot for John's contest thread.
Same pic I'm afraid as it is the only one out of the four I took that I liked.
qFEEfna.jpg

*Future Frogs of America.;)

Wishing the best for all the K's! Hope everyone is just going through a temporary illness.

Maggie and I put in an offer on another TN house today - getting antsy about getting one bought and starting to move our voluminous crap to TN lol -

best

mqqn

South of Nashville, north of Chattanooga -

best

mqqn

JK Knives JK Knives
John,
What is the difference between the Bluegill and RWC? Are there any side by side pics of the two?

That's a neat area. I spent quite a bit of time travelling through there.

Ha! I would expect a professional tourist to have seen that stretch of 24 many times over his career.
I am going to be in Winchester - which is on the west side of 24, almost due west from Monteagle -

We may be getting this one - the seller came back with a reasonable counter and I think we are close enough to meet in the middle.

I may be an official two-level Tennessee Squire soon .

best

mqqn

Back